Not open for further replies.

mastermind007

Good Job Mr. BKB!!!

Now at 67!!

Last edited:

VJAY

Last edited:

anup0212

BKB sir, i followed your second call also but did not trade as i was caught on the wrong side....but this call also proved ...profit guaranteed....but i want to know did you never had any wrong trade earlier ?

rkkarnani

...I not subscribed any thread except my threads but subscribed ur thread @ 1st day itself. @ Vijay, this not probably true.
I do admit that I am a follower of so many threads. So what's problem?.
Now, from your post I think that you are a nifty player. If you need help, I shall try to help you, if you wish.
Best of luck.
Arre BKB Dada, why Vjay only :D we all need help for "Guranteed Profit" !! Jokes apart, I tracked your 2 calls , they were excellent. Really so nice of you to take out time to post these calls. Trust members here are able to take advantage of your calls.
Thanks again.
ps.: Just ignore your distractors !

BKB sir, i followed your second call also but did not trade as i was caught on the wrong side....but this call also proved ...profit guaranteed....but i want to know did you never had any wrong trade earlier ?
My god, is it possible to trade without loss in lifetime? Today n tomorrow r holiday. Can u/others teach me the following
1. How to underline / corp the intended part of a post .like ur last sentence.
2. How to post any image.
3. If I want to answer four queries in a single post extracting their comments.what to do?

Hope you all are coke forward to solve my problems.

God bless you all.

anup0212

My god, is it possible to trade without loss in lifetime? Today n tomorrow r holiday. Can u/others teach me the following
3. If I want to answer four queries in a single post extracting their comments.what to do?

God bless you all.
point-1 & 2:
I am assuming you are asking for signature....so please go to below link and left hand panel.. you will see "signature" and "avatar"...so like last line link "edit signature".. and for pic please select avatar....you will make your pics....

http://www.traderji.com/usercp.php

point-3 i did not explore...but will try for u if i get some time...happy weekend sir...

Last edited:

rkkarnani

God bless you all.
Link to the Thread giving details for Posting an Image here :

http://www.traderji.com/announcements/22138-how-post-chart-image-traderji-com.html

You can copy paste the "four queries" in a single reply and wrap Quote tags around the "queries" in your reply. "Quote" tag can be applied by selecting the Text and clicking on the link above, its 4th link from Right, just below the "Redo" arrow !
Enjoy !

mastermind007

God bless you all.
1st one is very easy. Instead of clicking on New reply (bottom left of last message), click on one of the "Quote" button (it has got feather and page with some text on it for image) that repeats 10 times on a page (once for each post). Message within the post in which you've click Quote will get embedded into your reply.
Square Bracket followed by QUOTE (in capital) will start quoted text. Square Bracket Slash QUOTE will end it. Words enclosed in square bracket are called tags. You can also hand-type them and as long as you type it correctly, it will be displayed correctly.

2. There is no direct provision to embed image in TJ, so what ppl do is upload images elsewhere. Most common site is ImageShack. You have to open an account at ImageShack. Upload images at external site. Once uploaded, you will be given a URL which is just a text string. You need to cut-paste URL. On TJ post, click on Mountain-Sun Image that appears on top of typing area. Paste URL in small window that opens up. If you pay attention, you will realize that all it did was wrap your image URL within IMG tags, which means you can hand-type it too next time.

3. Is lot more complicated than 1. In some ways, you have to repeat step 1 N number of times. There is a button next to Quote (with apostrophe on it) which is supposed to make it easy but it rarely does what you want, so I end up manually cut-pasting and hand editing the tags.

Practice all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.