how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give calls but due to criticism too much worried. Look, I hv nothing to gain but appreciation if my calls are right but comments like "batal baba" hurt me as I m about 50 and a family man, never drink alcohol.
By the grace of god and your elders/parents blessings I am a central Government employee with good monthly income.
Now, If you are in my position, what you should do?. I got good lesson, decided to back in my position, no need to help others.

Moderator please close this thread.

Best of luck.

aimer

I can give calls but due to criticism too much worried. Look, I hv nothing to gain but appreciation if my calls are right but comments like "batal baba" hurt me as I m about 50 and a family man, never drink alcohol.
By the grace of god and your elders/parents blessings I am a central Government employee with good monthly income.
Now, If you are in my position, what you should do?. I got good lesson, decided to back in my position, no need to help others.

Best of luck.
Hello BKB, its sad to hear and read all this, but any one who has tried to give calls had to face such comments...its human nature...ya if u go on with good calls, these people who was against u will be with u, so I dont think u take this seriously...Any method , thread, call works best and even gets fine tuned only when their are critics, so IMHO, u should continue...
And the way you were out from the scene when ur PE was moving against the mkt was the mistake made by ur side. If u were their at that juncture the situation had been different....
So if u are correct why to worry on the comments, just go on...rest continuing with the thread or closing it is entirely ur decision...no one can argue with that...all the best...

mastermind007

Best of luck.
One thing I have learnt in life is that only when you are doing something wrong, you will not face lots of criticism (and I am younger to you). I believe Swami Vivekanand also had some quote to this effect.

anup0212

Best of luck.
Bani sir, i wish you all the best and respect your decision but for people like us please drop a note of your personal email id...we will reach out for your guidance...if you see lot of mails in your mail box...then decide ...just a suggestion else...it is your decison...thanks and have good trading life...hk...

Relish

Best of luck.
Sir, it will be your decision to continue or not. It is small suggestion please continue for next three month. Then decide what you have to do? Respect to you.

We have not closed this thread so far inspite of request from the the thread starter is that we want this thread to continue.

But the final decision to post or not is entirely of the thread starter. We request everyone to behave properly on this thread. If somethings are not acceptable, we may ignore the thread....but foul language cannot be allowed to continue.

Smart_trade

bunny

Best of luck.
Please try and not be "hurt" at what I have to say, but 'Sir' you need to grow 'beyond' your limitations. You have to stop acting like a child who needs cheering every now and then to encourage him to recite the 4-line poem he just learnt at school. You should silence your critics by proving them wrong, not my begging them to stay out of your way. There is a saying, "if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." There are plenty of open-source strategies shared on this forum whose success is for everybody to see. Most people here have agreed to your terms and conditions, despite not being entirely happy about it. People are not asking for too much. So, you too don't ask for too much, because we really cannot give all of it.

Of the things in your post quoted above, which I have highlighted in bold black, I think it was not necessary for you to mention that. It does not make any difference to your critics. It only gives them more chances to pull your legs as they look for reasons to mock you. Alcohol habits do not matter, unless you are intoxicated while on your terminal and enter a buy order instead of sell order and vice-versa. Is gaining patronage by sympathy your strategy? Do you want 'sympathy' or 'results' to lead to patronage?

Status
Not open for further replies.