• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

I think now one can buy PE's with the mind set of money put in hundi of any temple/given some without expecting it get return !!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Dekho ..if anyone put money in hundi then he might get big reward......:D

Nf 6012 trade closed, can add more pe.
@Vijay,
Please. Read this . What does it mean, I want to say call closed if NF comes 6012 as well as you can add more puts on that time when that message came.
May be my fault that I could not convey the message properly due to my poor knowledge in English.
Sorry

I also mentioned never booked your trade in loss.and my calls are without stop loss.

VJAY

@Vijay,
Please. Read this . What does it mean, I want to say call closed if NF comes 6012 as well as you can add more puts on that time when that message came.
May be my fault that I could not convey the message properly due to my poor knowledge in English.
Sorry

I also mentioned never booked your trade in loss.and my calls are without stop loss.
Thanks BKB for clarity....so call closed means we hold PE..right?if break 6012 we can add more PE?...Hope am right? so we have no s/l for trades ....yes its also good as premium are low....
Am sure you have a good method for trades ..thats why that confidence comes....if our method is good confidence come automaticly....:clapping:
So please don't close your thread ....its helps some for option traders even you not disclose ur method...:D

mastermind007

NF 6012 trade closed, can add more pe.
@Vijay,
Sorry

BKB Congrats

Yes, earlier post is very cryptic ... Its not English problem ....

At the time of posting Call 22 Jul 9:36, NF Spot was 6038. NF F1 6042.
So if they were to drop to 6012, you were suggesting to add more puts?
or were you suggesting to close all open trades if NF came to 6012?

A big question that remains is "If you were so certain of the downtrend, why did you give call to purchase at 28, why not at 7 or 8? "

I have to admit that in all this years of trading, I've not seen an Option jump from 7-8 to 40-50 a day before expiry.

anup0212

hi BKB,
First of all congrats for tthis call but yes thepost was confusing but now it is clear you wanted to say that if NF goes below 6012 add more PE ...so in the end your call also did well...we all are here to do good trading and keep our losses to minimum ...so even if you want to close this thread it is our wish ...but for others you did a good job ..so all the best...

I have to admit that in all this years of trading, I've not seen an Option jump from 7-8 to 40-50 a day before expiry. __________________@Mastermind SAHAB, I know that you are great, Name itself is enough.

But one small request from this illiterate/novice fellow look the following data extracted from NSE

Strike Price Open High Low Close LTP
NIFTY 29-Apr-2009 30-Apr-2009 CE 3,400.00 18.55 73.50 15.60 71.20 71.20
Regards to you

ananths

Dear Bhattacharyaji,
I dont know whether you succeeded in your trades or not and many here dont know who you are and you have not disclosed your methods. So its hard to believe in an online forum that you are giving a genuine call. Hope you agree with this. So its natural that people comment. You should not get angry for that. How would one know that you are serious trader? Somebody can come and fool others. Say one would have sold 6000PE while others buy it right? I'm not saying you are like that..but it can happen.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Ananth

Last edited:

mastermind007

Strike Price Open High Low Close LTP
NIFTY 29-Apr-2009 30-Apr-2009 CE 3,400.00 18.55 73.50 15.60 71.20 71.20
Regards to you
Amazing !!! :rofl:

I wish you had focused on this statement instead

mastermind007 said:
A big question that remains is "If you were so certain of the downtrend, why did you give call to purchase at 28, why not at 7 or 8? "

burai123

just want to know.

according to his call - buy 6000pe @ 28 on 22nd july(1000 quantity) - 28000 rs
23 rd july 6000pe made low @ 8 ( i dont have any option data) - loss 20000 rs.
then next day 6000pe gave profit.

but my question is taking risk of almost 70% of capital in one trade only is good or bad.

i know very little about option. so if i asked any wrong question then sorry.

aimer

just want to know.

according to his call - buy 6000pe @ 28 on 22nd july(1000 quantity) - 28000 rs
23 rd july 6000pe made low @ 8 ( i dont have any option data) - loss 20000 rs.
then next day 6000pe gave profit.

but my question is taking risk of almost 70% of capital in one trade only is good or bad.

i know very little about option. so if i asked any wrong question then sorry.
Hello burai,
its not abt R:R, but its all abt taking his call, what I understood from his post is u just put in 1/3rd of ur capital at a time, and suppose u have less capital then just go for lesser amount of lots, why going for 1000, take just 1-2lots and wait...max risk was just 28 so u would have lost max the premium, and in futures and options we can take 20-30 points sl, so IMO nothing was wrong...
ya giving any comment based on just one call is not correct, let him give more of his calls and time will tell who is the real hero...till then just keep an eye on the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.