how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better MM could be that devide your entire capital in 10 parts. So suppose it is 150,000 then 1/10 comes to 15000. Out of this 15000 use 1/3 or 5000 for initial trade....with 2 lots of 5000 each kept for adding if the market comes down. So 3 % on each initial and add positions with maximum of 9 to 10 % of the capital...

Just a thought...no idea what thread starter uses.

Smart_trade

Better MM could be that devide your entire capital in 10 parts. So suppose it is 150,000 then 1/10 comes to 15000. Out of this 15000 use 1/3 or 5000 for initial trade....with 2 lots of 5000 each kept for adding if the market comes down. So 3 % on each initial and add positions with maximum of 9 to 10 % of the capital...

Smart_trade
So, we order one plate of idli, with 2 pieces, and divide them into 10?

No way!

One plate for you, 2 plates for me :) You know my size :)

Also, loosing 10 % per trade, a trader would be down 30 % odd.

Highly unlikely he will take the redeeming 4th trade.

Smart_trade
You have the power remove anything that seemed to be unusual. Ok, please tell me how I can withdraw my membership from this thread. If possible do it now.

You have the power remove anything that seemed to be unusual. Ok, please tell me how I can withdraw my membership from this thread. If possible do it now.
Sir, I was always supportive of the thread...but the thread took expected turn. Posting email IDs and asking people to contact is definately against forum rules.

To post or not is entirely your choice.....to keep the thread open or not also is your choice and choice of members who are following this thread.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.