• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus1

Bought 5500 CE at 59 8 lots .Current price is 30.
Doesn't matter. Roll the position tomorrow morning into Sept 5800 calls at 34 :cool:
It can go another 200 points from here. :cool:

Doesn't matter. Roll the position tomorrow morning into Sept 5800 calls at 34 :cool:
Well if BKB dada would have said that I would have done that :) .Just kidding .My idea is to get out of this in a rally and then roll it over to Sept calls and that will be PE as I dont see any future of CE in this market any more.One quick question .Is Nifty best suited for positional calls or Intraday.My opinion is intraday from my last one month experience .

Lesson learnt that never to trade in last week .Lets see what happens tomorrow .Any calls for tomorrow ?
No ,you have not learnt any lesson. The real lesson is dont trade blindly on somebody's call when you dont know at what point you are going to get out if the trade does not workout. Even if God Almighty comes down on earth and tells you to risk 33% on a trade and if the trade goes against you, risk another 33 % and if it goes further against you, risk another 33 % with no stoploss ......DONT believe him......it is like walking on a field with landmines...we may come out safe a few times but one day we are sure to loose our feet. You have already lost 50 % of the amount you risked. If you continue trading like this even God will not be able to save you.

Only hope for you is if the uptrend continues for some more time....but remember that we are in a larger downtrend with a corrective rally as of now....if the larger trend resumes that is going to be a bad news for you.

Hope that you will come out of this trade with minimum damage.

Normally I dont give any advice in someone else's thread as I go there for moderation work,but I am alarmed to see some seeds of self destruction and hence this post....if you dont like it , ferget it as unwarranted advice....but some day many of our friends will remember this warning post...

Smart_trade

Rish

Dan has did so many good / helpful works for TJ members already.

So, you continue your general people work, see that nobody is naked in the long run.

Onething we should keep in our Mind. Market is always BOSS, in one wrong trade will make us NAKED.

No were profit is guaranteed ! ! ! ! ! all are naked when we enter into trade without stoploss.

Anyway, let us hope for good !
Trading Without s/l is 100% disaster, everybody will be naked one day. Making double in call / put in this volatile market is possible, but, 100% capital will be lost in one day in one trade if you take trade without proper stop loss.

How does one roll an Option Position?

No ,you have not learnt any lesson. The real lesson is dont trade blindly on somebody's call when you dont know at what point you are going to get out if the trade does not workout. Even if God Almighty comes down on earth and tells you to risk 33% on a trade and if the trade goes against you, risk another 33 % and if it goes further against you, risk another 33 % with no stoploss ......DONT believe him......it is like walking on a field with landmines...we may come out safe a few times but one day we are sure to loose our feet. You have already lost 50 % of the amount you risked. If you continue trading like this even God will not be able to save you.

Only hope for you is if the uptrend continues for some more time....but remember that we are in a larger downtrend with a corrective rally as of now....if the larger trend resumes that is going to be a bad news for you.

Hope that you will come out of this trade with minimum damage.

Normally I dont give any advice in someone else's thread as I go there for moderation work,but I am alarmed to see some seeds of self destruction and hence this post....if you dont like it , ferget it as unwarranted advice....but some day many of our friends will remember this warning post...

Smart_trade
You are jealous of us all making money here. :)

a1b1trader

How does one roll an Option Position?
IMO, You cant roll on your position in options like futures at a little higher price..
Either you pay a much higher price for next month option
OR
Opt for a higher strike call or lower strike put, as the case may be.

For example
CMP for 5500 aug call is 29
But 5500 sep call is 140
and 5800 sep call is 34
So either buy @ 140 if you want to stick at 5500 call or go for a 5800 call if you want to purchase at same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.