how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ,you have not learnt any lesson. The real lesson is dont trade blindly on somebody's call when you dont know at what point you are going to get out if the trade does not workout. Even if God Almighty comes down on earth and tells you to risk 33% on a trade and if the trade goes against you, risk another 33 % and if it goes further against you, risk another 33 % with no stoploss ......DONT believe him......it is like walking on a field with landmines...we may come out safe a few times but one day we are sure to loose our feet. You have already lost 50 % of the amount you risked. If you continue trading like this even God will not be able to save you.

Only hope for you is if the uptrend continues for some more time....but remember that we are in a larger downtrend with a corrective rally as of now....if the larger trend resumes that is going to be a bad news for you.

Hope that you will come out of this trade with minimum damage.

Normally I dont give any advice in someone else's thread as I go there for moderation work,but I am alarmed to see some seeds of self destruction and hence this post....if you dont like it , ferget it as unwarranted advice....but some day many of our friends will remember this warning post...

Smart_trade
Point Well taken friend .Will keep this in mind.

DIVYEDIX

To ST -

ST as a moderator what u have done is correct in deleting that portion from BKB's post. If BKB puts himself in ur shoes I think he would have done the same.

But otherwise this thread is different from the general mediocrity we see in TJ. Also there is gradual decline of TJ over the years.

To BKB-
Like other forums TJ has more "lurkers" than active members. I was also a lurker for several years. TJ is different from other chat forums. My lurker friends ( and there are many) who introduced me to TJ told me that one of reason for bickering which is unique to TJ is that our tempers are frayed if the trade goes against our position, also we felt envy, anger, greed etc if we see a successful trade during our loss making trade. I also felt envy during my initial years but as I matured it turned to admiration and later on to healthy respect.

So BKB lets take it and don't be put off, some bickering will always be part of TJ.

Please continue ur amazing posts ( it is not a hyperbole).

You are part of a great forum and this forum and its members or future members will learn, earn and be happy with ur posts.

PS: I don't take ur calls but it is the quality of ur calls that make me visit this thread 4/5 times during trading hours.

Last edited:
5500 Call quoting at Rs 4.6 now..........hope the damage was salvaged in time. Market was showing these signs in the afternoon yesterday and hence I was concerned about people holding the positions without any stoploss and averaging in loss......a sure prescription for trading failure.

Smart_trade

5500 Call quoting at Rs 4.6 now..........hope the damage was salvaged in time. Market was showing these signs in the afternoon yesterday and hence I was concerned about people holding the positions without any stoploss and averaging in loss......a sure prescription for trading failure.

Smart_trade
Yes, I averaged myself out of the loss ... But I think I may be in little red after all brokerage is paid up...[ I am with Sharekhan :( ]

I don't know about mayank but 5530 as a target seems impossible....

Yes, I averaged myself out of the loss ... But I think I may be in little red after all brokerage is paid up...[ I am with Sharekhan :( ]

I don't know about mayank but 5530 as a target seems impossible....
If you have bought calls yesterday when they were recommended , how did you average out of the loss with little red ? Some magic you have ?

Smart_trade

just saw this naked games .. remembering by old days...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well it was not a naked game for me today .Bani Da helped me today and I made about 12 K profit after settling my old positions .Dada suggested me to go for PE
after 5391 which I did and also suggested that to make multiple trades so that I can recover my losses .The next resistance suggested by him was at 5358 which was also breached.Next low will be or could be 5291 and then 5265.SO guys if u want you can use this info for ur trades.Also I would like to question all those people who pointed towards the intellect and knowledge of Bani Da.You hardly find people like this these days .I hope every one out here listens to what he says and make some good profit .Whats the harm if he does not want to tell how he genrated this call .The end game should be we should all be making Money.Thanks Bani Da.

One of my friend told me after banida quit from traderji he is not interested to come here and all his profit gone. And he is now mentally depressed.and running naked .pls anyone help him. Any suggection.?
No, TradeJoker....BKB did something against forum rules and we corrected it...we will not make any personal comments on senior person like BKB though some of his views we do not agree with. We must respect every member as a person.

Smart_trade

Well it was not a naked game for me today .Bani Da helped me today and I made about 12 K profit after settling my old positions .Dada suggested me to go for PE
after 5391 which I did and also suggested that to make multiple trades so that I can recover my losses .The next resistance suggested by him was at 5358 which was also breached.Next low will be or could be 5291 and then 5265.SO guys if u want you can use this info for ur trades.Also I would like to question all those people who pointed towards the intellect and knowledge of Bani Da.You hardly find people like this these days .I hope every one out here listens to what he says and make some good profit .Whats the harm if he does not want to tell how he genrated this call .The end game should be we should all be making Money.Thanks Bani Da.
Happy that you recovered your losses....

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.