Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

Share with me as well, :clap: any link ?

today again in loss, Short SAIL @ 201 now at 205
very definitely Noob bhai

In the mean time, if possible, avoid going short in up-trending market.

During such upside movements, even weak scripts deny to look down.

very definitely Noob bhai

In the mean time, if possible, avoid going short in up-trending market.

During such upside movements, even weak scripts deny to look down.
I am more in scalping trading, so up/down not matter much but today trapped due to sudden jump in price of SAIL. now buying at upper price and selling at lower to avg the price. :D

crown

I am more in scalping trading, so up/down not matter much but today trapped due to sudden jump in price of SAIL. now buying at upper price and selling at lower to avg the price. :D
ooops..
sorry bhai

I to even don't know what is scalping? :eek:

thanks for sharing, and I try to understand what it is

thanks bhai

crown

This is what I found after googling

* Scalping - The scalper is an individual who makes dozens or hundreds of trades per day, trying to "scalp" a small profit from each trade by exploiting the bid-ask spread.
* Momentum Trading - Momentum traders look to find stocks that are moving significantly in one direction on high volume and try to jump on board to ride the momentum train to a desired profit.
* Technical Trading - Technical traders are obsessed with charts and graphs, watching lines on stock or index graphs for signs of convergence or divergence that might indicate buy or sell signals.
* Fundamental Trading - Fundamentalists trade companies based on fundamental analysis, which examines things like corporate events such as actual or anticipated earnings reports, stock splits, reorganizations or acquisitions.
* Swing Trading - Swing traders are really fundamental traders who hold their positions longer than a single day. Most fundamentalists are actually swing traders since changes in corporate fundamentals generally require several days or even weeks to produce a price movement sufficient enough for the trader to claim a reasonable profit.

crown

I don't think I have the understanding and capability of doing scalping now.
Apparently, it is looking quite dangerous to me, may be because I do not know about it.

I think I am somewhere between momentum and technical trading.

Hello to all!!
I hv completed my share mkt course and continously watching the mkt and news and all. I need all ur experts guidance to how to go further and become a good trader.
I want to do technical analysis course also, but plz sugest if its gud time to learn at this hour?? Plz help me and if anyone from delhi help me and allow me to work under him/her, I will be highly obliged and thankful..
thanx to all
anil Singh

I don't think I have the understanding and capability of doing scalping now.
Apparently, it is looking quite dangerous to me, may be because I do not know about it.

I think I am somewhere between momentum and technical trading.
Today had some 400 loss with SAIL(with brokerage) Currently loss @ 300 with Scalping, hoping for last min surprise in SAIL and wish it drop by 1%

cross the fingers :clap:

crown

Namaste Big Brothers

Good Morning to all

Just went through some good and encouraging posts in the following threads

http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye-1166.html

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/32562-trading-pt-style-646.html

There were some posts which were actually eye opener for me. I am yet to learn a lot. And this is the best time to learn and practice.
Markets are moving up.

In my experience, the most important and inevitable thing to know for a successful trade is to being aware of Resistance and Support levels. Drawing Lines at support and resistance levels in the historical data is nothing, anyone can do it with a little practice. But does this little practice is enough to jump into the river. well, I don't think so. Knowing well in advance when the support or resistance is likely to take place and at what levels, is the key. So this not only includes the levels but the time factor is also there.

Therefore, I am trying to start from scratch. And because Market is going up, I will try to find out the resistance level with as much good timing as I can.

First of all, I am trying to define, what actually resistance is? All I know is that it is just not a trend line or parallel line drawn on historical chart to feel confident. There is something else, very important, missing in my understanding of the real resistance levels, which I will try to identify.

Because, if I could be able to understand the funda behind finding resistance and support levels, I can really make a killing on all my trades. I think everyone will be quite aware of this very fact, that shorting can give extraordinary gains in very less time as compared to long trades.

So, the first thing, what is resistance. I am trying on my side. My big brothers are requested to participate if they also want to join me in my hunt, and those big brothers who are already aware of are requested to help.

saivenkat

A Scalper should not try and average his trades, the moment he see that trade is against his prediction, then he should come out.. no second thoughts..

Personally,i feel that scalping is not good, dangerous.. and therefore i would define Scalping as," Too many trades, whisking away our account balance in a stealthy fashion, and helping the broker to become rich"

Saivenkat:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2