Nest Plus on Traderji

Have read your post: I still like to ask the question: Are you in any way a market maker or what is your connection to any market?

Are you just programmers and how and who is with you?

Do you work with veteran pit and floor traders and if not, how do you develop your codes?

What are they build on?

Yes we're a software company with expertise in the market structure and the associated dynamics. We DO NOT trade the markets on our own just help the market participants by providing them tools to do the same.

DanPickUp

Yes we're a software company with expertise in the market structure and the associated dynamics.

We DO NOT trade the markets on our own just help the market participants by providing them tools to do the same.
Means: Pure chart programing or even more educated stuff like giving the possibility for any strategy trading?

Giving a simple example: Strategy trading like a simple covered call with the signals to exit and enter or is this out of your horizon t?

Please do not understand the question wrong, as this question is not daily business and already more then what ever I have seen where ever. :)

yusi

can you tell us a bit more about order slicing....is it available to retail traders?
Do not know whether it is available to retail traders. However, it is news that it is a function of Nest Plus; thought it was available in Nest Trader itself.

Here is how: open Basket Order (or better still After Market Order). Add an order with a quantity more than 1. Select Slice. Take it from there.

DanPickUp

You can contact us with your requirement from our website http://omnesysindia.com/

I hope you're a dealer with one of the brokers who is on NEST, otherwise this wont be possible.
As I see, you are a 100% India company which makes the incredible best for your customers in your home market.

Huge home page you have.

I am not with NEST. But may some of my friends from India are. I will contact them and they can contact you, as what you offer sounds interesting.

DanPickUp

WEL COME TO TRADERJI...

my suggestions for u that

pls don t wait for someone to put their strategy to convert it into nest.

here at traderji there are lots of formulas

take one after another and put here nest version of them vth screen shot

hope this will useful for both.

u and investors

thanks

Yusi,

Order slicing is not a feature in nest plus. Its a nest trader function.

We have introduced a new feature in nest trader called i3 which allows such slicing and many more execution related feature. This is useful only for guys who places large orders and would like to break them down.