Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Raj232

...it's consuming lot of my time..
Dear @Raj354u : Why do you need that the thread be deleted, its simple enough that you not answer anything further .. there is no compulsion. Just my 2 cents .. with a cool head :):)

Things like discussing, socializing, sharing, etc will go on for ever even if the originator drops out..
As you said .."never-give-up-in-life-but-its-good-to-give-up-in-trading" ..

It has been really good that you started the thread which have got so many members together who might have made/lost/still breaking even ;););)

PUCHU_2500

I am also looser........still learning how to survive in the market........there are too many traders who successfuliy doing their trading business, successful traders ST, xray, HEM and many more......I know I can not be like them but must try to be half of them.........

pannet1

I am also looser........still learning how to survive in the market........there are too many traders who successfuliy doing their trading business, successful traders ST, xray, HEM and many more......I know I can not be like them but must try to be half of them.........
688 messages so far
member since 2014

a very brave thing to say. many would have been believing you are a successful one. you put them to dust. awesome

Raj354u

@desiwarrenbuffet
Making money is impossible in the long run because of the drawdown involved in Trading..when losing streaks come it takes away all the money you made if you really making any... which is emotionally devastating ..No matter what your risk per trade is..Only money is made in investing...There are so many successful investors but you will not hear any trader who is really successful..

Just-Trade

I had quit my job in 2013, with only one intention – establish & grow as a trader in stocks/futures. Why? In my opinion, a job is a person’s greatest risk & liability. I had learned it the hard way… my company was taken over & folks like me (old & high paid) had 2 options – take a severance and leave or work for new terms & conditions.

Since I did not have much liability, I had the good fortune to observe how my colleagues behaved – some of them went for another job (after taking severance pay), some others opted to stay back. And why did they do this? All of them had home loans or other monthly liabilities. Since all had families – a logical option seemed to be: “Let me compromise, so that my family does not suffer!”

While it was tempting to do what others did – and logical it seemed. I was thinking, what if I can create enduring wealth, so that me and my family can have a good living – whether I have a job or otherwise.
Have you left your job for Trading? Oh my goodness! I have seen a brave person. Good Luck dear!

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@desiwarrenbuffet
Making money is impossible in the long run because......
Hi, just STOP repeating those words. I hate those words.
I m making BIG money consistently in day trading more than 10 years..
I don't have any other source of income except trading also. I don't invest bcoz my rate of return from trading is much much higher.

Even with my busy time, I try to do few regular post to show other members that it is not impossible to make money in the long run. My only aim is to create believe that, YES making money through day trading is also possible.

From ur posts, It feels hard for few pro traders like us. Day trading is my profession. Stop making the general statement.

If don't believe making money is impossible to go through my all old posts to see money could be made consistently. I'll not waste time to reply here again. Trading is not for everyone, but for only a very few. Search google there are many famous traders who did it in the long run.
//////////////////***************JUST STOP**************/////////////////////

Raj232

@desiwarrenbuffet
Making money is impossible in the long run because of the drawdown involved in Trading..when losing streaks come it takes away all the money you made if you really making any... which is emotionally devastating ..No matter what your risk per trade is..Only money is made in investing...There are so many successful investors but you will not hear any trader who is really successful..
If you try making money by luck then it could be a negative experience. The only trick is buying low selling high.. from the comfort of your home/office/mobile. When one gets greedy using derivatives, leveraging, etc and is not sure of the consequences then it could destroy the trading account in days. :cool:

Just as you lost money, somebody else gained / made money... as simple as that. :)

Raj354u

@headstrong007
Bro We live in a democracy everyone has the right to speak..at least online ..if you don't like my posts...ignore it..Simple!!
I have checked some of your messages I can see you are still playing with moving averages and support resistance and you claim of making Big huge money for last 10 years and also it seems you joined Traderji last year
If you are really making Big huge money then why get worried about my posts..
Instead of boasting of making Big money why not share your ledger report..Everyone will salute you
"Bhai sirf bolne se kuch nahi hota ..duniya usko salaam thokti hain jo kuch karke dikhaata hain"