Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
you need to understand yout system.For example my intraday trading system has 65% win.Then my risk reward ratio need to be 1:1. with 1L capital i risk max 2k per trade.Max loss limited per day is 5k.Simultaneously open only two trades.

Last edited:

Raj354u

@manohara
I have tried my best to convince this people the same throughout this thread...but these advices are falling on deaf ears...They come up with hundreds of excuses like correct position sizing,correct leverage,managing risk,psychology blah blah blah are some of the reasons why money should be made as per them..
Some even claiming they have 70% win ratio..where the hell on this earth it can be found??...They are all paper traders ..Trade with real money in market & your system will have less than 10% win ratio...
A kind of war going on between inexperienced & experienced..they are trying to search for a water in a barren land..They don't realize it's an endless search of a holygrail...it's simply not there..
Brokers,tips,book,software sellers,website owners they all will keep defending that money can be made because it's their job to fool retailers & earn money from them in commissions...
@moderator
Is there anyway can you please delete this thread..it's consuming lot of my time with no result as you can see it's 4 am now and I am typing something BS...
Our ancestors keep advicing same thing,
"Trading(satta) jua hain beta"..but we juari's still keep doing it because we have fallen prey to this addiction..
Let these brokers,mentors,tips sellers,website owners keep earning money by selling retailers.. as retail will keep doing this until they burn their fingers..95% retailers will always keep losing money to these rare 5%..
Let Time & Experience be the best teacher for these amateurish people..

Last edited:

Raj354u

Originally posted by @ap*
The moment you ask people to post ledgers you will realise you've taken a good decision to stop trading. 90% of online forums are full of paper traders and keyboard warriors
=====================
I guarantee 100% are losing money.

Last edited:

Pradeep Narayan

I will not try to prove anyone wrong. No body can make money trading.
However, this is applicable only when you use or follow existing methods or tools. To win this business, you need an EDGE.
I don't use bespoke applications and techniques. But, my system is based on NSE EOD data - which I consider as 'TRUE DATA'. This is how my system looks:
upload_2018-2-7_9-36-6.png

upload_2018-2-7_9-37-29.png

Interpretation - SBI above 289.75 is in Up Trend, Key Levels are 291, 303. Ideal long around 294. The Level Strength, indicates where the Stock can hit on mean reversion & also the Key Supports/Resistances.
Like this I do for all stocks I trade.
upload_2018-2-7_9-49-19.png

This is my dashboard.

ap*

I guess you missed my entire post. I said 90%. So there are still those 10% of genuine traders among which there are people that are profitable. More so via investing and far fewer by trading. Your problem will be getting those people to guide you here or answer these queries. Before you ask me who they are let me take the liberty of naming them( hope they dont mind ). From my perspective i would say Vk Sir, ST sir,vivektrader,timepass,pratap sir,subhadip sir and extremist. These are the few people i can remember of the back of my hand. The only two intraday sucessful trader of the lot from the list that i know off and trust to be true are Vk Sir and extremist. The rest are people with longer term perspectives.

I have an Idea for you. Instead of asking people for their ledgers and trying to fault them if you ask for help you will see the true value of this forum. I have been helped by absolute strangers with no benefit to themselves.

Last edited: