New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Hi Sandy,
ISPAT INDS :Nice entry at 21.55.Charts of all time frames headed for a move up.Looking good so far.Stilla hold.

MRPL:Again nice entry.......,your stop loss is at 48,so far so good.Exit if stopped.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

thanx a lot saint..........ur doin a great job

Got booted out of NOIDA TOLL BRIDGE recently.....re entering again .....looks good on the weekly charts.Nice sideways pattern and starting to move.

saint said:
Hi Vinsu,
Am sure there are many sites that may give charts for free.....am not sure.Mine are from Viratech.Cost wise may be steep for some....but whether something is cheap or expensive is a relative term .So far I've had no problems.

Saint
Thanks Saint for your reply and guidance .
Appreciate it
Vin

bataindia, neyveli lignite, prism cem.......

pls help me ...........should i hold onto them.........i m a short termer.....
got
200 bata @149.1
100 neyvelilig @87.1
500 prismcem @26.25

pls help me ........... a lot of money is blocked in these sideways movin scrips............

pls all seniors, traderji, and everyone comment

AMITBE

Re: bataindia, neyveli lignite, prism cem.......

devansh_god said:
got
200 bata @149.1
100 neyvelilig @87.1
500 prismcem @26.25

pls help me ........... a lot of money is blocked in these sideways movin scrips............

You got in around their peaks.
Bata is good....there is a nice target in the near term.
Neyv will only rally past 87, and is painfully slow.
Prism too is a good one but you'll need to be patient.
How much you want to take losses depends on you.

devansh_god said:
got
200 bata @149.1
100 neyvelilig @87.1
500 prismcem @26.25

Hi Devansh,
Actually all 3 in nice uptrend....not sideways at all.The problem like what Amit just said,is your entry points.If your entry is bad,you can pull loss after loss in a strong bullish move.Eg BATA had 6 weeks up,either it's going to pullback or keep running up.Buy such stocks on a pullback.If it doesn't give you the opprtunity to get in on a pullback,better to miss the run and look elsewhere."Missed money better than lost money"
Now that you are in all 3........decision time,my friend.All 3 are superb uptrends,esp. Prism and Bata.You could either hold now and of course tie up your money for a few months,or exit on rises and fine tune your entry on pullback,or go to some other stock.But please please don't hold saying that you can tolerate a correction and then dump it at extreme pain at the bottom of the pullback.Hope you have share sized properly as well.

All the best!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Devansh,
Actually all 3 in nice uptrend....not sideways at all.The problem like what Amit just said,is your entry points.If your entry is bad,you can pull loss after loss in a strong bullish move.Eg BATA had 6 weeks up,either it's going to pullback or keep running up.Buy such stocks on a pullback.If it doesn't give you the opprtunity to get in on a pullback,better to miss the run and look elsewhere."Missed money better than lost money"
Now that you are in all 3........decision time,my friend.All 3 are superb uptrends,esp. Prism and Bata.You could either hold now and of course tie up your money for a few months,or exit on rises and fine tune your entry on pullback,or go to some other stock.But please please don't hold saying that you can tolerate a correction and then dump it at extreme pain at the bottom of the pullback.Hope you have share sized properly as well.

All the best!
Saint

Thanks a lot for your input ... actually i have also invested few bucks on bata & wondering what to do....

Hi Saint,
Nice,nice Indraprastha Gas....cool move today.But stopped out of Mahindra GESCO though :( Anyway nice gains of +54% :) Hey Saint,keep an eye on Divis,looks great!

Phoenix :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.