New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fate of HFCL and Tata tele - Mah Stock

Hi Saint
Pls apply your thoughts on starting a new thread on making money selling stocks short. Why sit idle on the way down especially on the F&O side?
Thanx again for all your work
Regards

Hi Saint,
Referring to your reply on Teledata Informatics : It closed below 32 yesterday . Should one get out of it now ,inspite of the breakout that it saw a few days back ??

Please advise. And re-entry levels too, in case one should exit now .

Thx

Vikas

vikasdewan said:
Hi Saint,
Referring to your reply on Teledata Informatics : It closed below 32 yesterday . Should one get out of it now ,inspite of the breakout that it saw a few days back ??

Please advise. And re-entry levels too, in case one should exit now .

Thx

Vikas
Hi Vikas,
That depends on your entry.....it didn't give us an entry yesterday as it didn't take out the 35 levels.If you were in from the28-29 levels,nice!!Then it's a hold.Once again,depends on your entry point.

Saint

Few updates:

MAHINDRA GESCO :Stopped. +54%
FEDERAL BANK :Stopped. 0
ESSAR OIL :Stopped -4.2%
INFOTECH ENT :Stopped -2.5%
TITAN INDS :Stopped 0
UNION BANK:partial profits taken at 138 and 140.Stopped at 124. +29%
RUCHI SOYA INDS:Stopped +10%
GARDEN SILK:Stopped +31%
TELEDATA INFORMATICS--didn't trigger.Still a watch
GUJ ALKALI--didn't trigger.Still a watch.

Will look to re-enter some of them after checking out the p/b.

Happy Trading!
Saint

Last edited:
Hi Saint,
Thank you for your regular guidance for me and all the help the last few weeks.I am still holding on to Polyplex,Mangalam Cem,Ispat ,Orient Papers,Indrapr Gas,BEML,Gammon and Guj Nre.......Took nice profits in IVRCL,MAH GESCO.I also stopped out of many others today.But today was painful to see the account nearly half that was 2 days ago.....well,I suppose it is part of trading.But if tomorrow it comes back to zero then minus......whoa,that is lot of pain.The more I look at the account going down and down,the mind says all kinds of things.....Hold ,Don't take the stop,It'll come back ....Sell the profitable trades quickly,but the losses willcome back,etc.

Just sharing my thoughts and fears.....I hope you do not mind my babble.

Avinash

neeraj4u said:
Hi Saint

want your suggestion on FOURSOFT. Looking good on charts and recently picking the volumes.If it's ok to enter at this level.

regards
Neeraj
Hi Neeraj,
Yes agree......if you want to enter, enter only if it can take out 83.75,with a stop loss at 71.8.Share size accordingly.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Hi saintji. thanks for every thing posted in this forum its been really great to be with you guys albeit on the net. Would you care to take a look at these scrips for me. and let me know the stp.loss please. 1 Swaraj mazda 2.abhishek ind and 3 netvista info. hope to see your reply regards. shekar

Status
Not open for further replies.