New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KSB PUMPS looking good .....nice orderly pullback on the daily.Weekly still in strong uptrend.Now at 1994 highs and poised to take it out.Keeping a SL of 365.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Neeraj,
Yes agree......if you want to enter, enter only if it can take out 83.75,with a stop loss at 71.8.Share size accordingly.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
I got in it at 83.50. I am keeping a traget of 104 for it. what do you think it's target should be. Stop loss of 71.8 as already specified by you.

thanx
Neeraj

neeraj4u said:
I got in it at 83.50. I am keeping a traget of 104 for it. what do you think it's target should be. Stop loss of 71.8 as already specified by you.

thanx
Neeraj
Hi Neeraj,
Yep,target as specified by you is fine.

Happy Trading!
Saint

kkz59 said:
Saint

Some days back you are adviced on Kitex Garments.

Despite the fall in the market, this is rock steady. Any comments?

Regards
Hi kkz59,

3i Infotech:In a nice primary uptrend....looking good for higher levels.Only problem is the entry point.Feel that the pivot is too far away for my comfort levels to enter right here.I,personally,would like this stock to give a mild pullback or go sideways for sometime.........I'll grab this one with pleasure .Nice find,my friend.

Crest Animation:Looks good to continue its uptrend as well.For long term players you could enter with a stop loss at 168.Share size as per your Risk and Money Management principles.

Kitex Garments:Looks good as well....Keep a stop loss at 64 again share size accordingly.

Orient Paper:I am in this one from 161.....but this move was too good today.Up 20% for today.My initial target was 215......as this is now at 217.95,am taking profits here.The rest I am holding and trail stopping upwards.

Kesoram Inds:Still a hold.Target of 180

Happy Trading!!!
Saint
Wow.....what was just looking good on 10th August is looking stupendous right now.Nice one,my friend.....all the more juicy as I know you are a fundamental player as well.Nice higher pivot low and looking set to make new highs.Taking the KITEX GARMENTS.....Thanx for bringing it up again :)

All the very best!
Happy Trading!!
Saint

neeraj4u said:

thanx
Neeraj
Great going,Neeraj on FOUR SOFT!! :)

avinash said:
Hi Saint,
Thank you for your regular guidance for me and all the help the last few weeks.I am still holding on to Polyplex,Mangalam Cem,Ispat ,Orient Papers,Indrapr Gas,BEML,Gammon and Guj Nre.......Took nice profits in IVRCL,MAH GESCO.I also stopped out of many others today.But today was painful to see the account nearly half that was 2 days ago.....well,I suppose it is part of trading.But if tomorrow it comes back to zero then minus......whoa,that is lot of pain.The more I look at the account going down and down,the mind says all kinds of things.....Hold ,Don't take the stop,It'll come back ....Sell the profitable trades quickly,but the losses willcome back,etc.

Just sharing my thoughts and fears.....I hope you do not mind my babble.

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Glad to know you are holding all those mentioned above...all are nice ones at great entries.But may I suggest something?I am sure you have a way to track your portfolio......just don't look at the gains and losses part.If you have reached a stage when that doesn't matter,it's fine.In the beginning,you look for an entry point,a stop loss point,a target point,reward to risk,how many shares to buy by share sizing properly,keep bringining up the stops,etc.What you should focus on in the beginning of your trading career is proper trading techniques,not profits or losses......Believe me that when technique is correct,profits will soon flow.

A trade is a good trade if you reached your target.A trade is a good trade if you were stopped out and adhered to your stop.A trade is abad one if your point of entry was poor because you were chasing it,or did not adhere to stops because you hoped and prayed that the price will come back up to save you.

From what you said,you took your stops......other trades are all up huge,they are correcting now that's all.Nothing to worry,my friend....You are doing fine,very fine.Keep up your good work.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Re: Fate of HFCL and Tata tele - Mah Stock

SSM said:
Hi Saint
Pls apply your thoughts on starting a new thread on making money selling stocks short. Why sit idle on the way down especially on the F&O side?
Thanx again for all your work
Regards
Hi SSM,
The time has not come to think of shorts as yet,other than intraday daytrading shorts......That day will come,and when it does,we'll do our best to make money on the downside as well.

Saint

SUNDARAM CLAYTON has had a long tight consolidation sideways for the whole year.People who love explosive moves up but don't mind waiting a while can take a bite at this,looks good!SL=655,looking for a move up to 1000.

Saint

PRICOL:Again,looks set to resume its intermediate uptrend.Keep it on your radar!

Status
Not open for further replies.