New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
PRICOL:Again,looks set to resume its intermediate uptrend.Keep it on your radar!
Hi Saint,

I want to enter PRICOL.
Please tell me what is the target and also SL for this?
And is this for short term or long term?

Thanks,
Narendra

ssnkumar said:
Hi Saint,

I want to enter PRICOL.
Please tell me what is the target and also SL for this?
And is this for short term or long term?

Thanks,
Narendra
Hi Narendra,
Again,the definition for long term varies.If short term is few days and long term is few weeks to months,this is a long term trade.It is trading within an ascending triangle.....Since you are a longer term player,buy here with a stop loss of 49.5 and a target of 85,that's a reward to risk of 5:1...Looks good!

Happy Trading!!
Saint

AMITBE

saint said:
Hi Narendra, Again,the definition for long term varies.If short term is few days and long term is few weeks to months,this is a long term trade.It is trading within an ascending triangle.....Since you are a longer term player,buy here with a stop loss of 49.5 and a target of 85,that's a reward to risk of 5:1...Looks good!Happy Trading!!Saint
Hi saint, have followed both Pricol and Gufic.
Pricol is a great company but is getting strangled for poor results this quarter, though a lot of capital was spent in investments. Gets stuck at 57-58. I know you go by techs alone, but perhaps watch for a move past 58 on volume.
Something similar is happen to Kale consultants which I track too and made money on. It has not been able to beat 108-110, though a great niche player.
Gufic I took on 22nd of the month at 30, and looks pretty good.
Thanks.

AMITBE said:
Pricol is a great company but is getting strangled for poor results this quarter, though a lot of capital was spent in investments. Gets stuck at 57-58. I know you go by techs alone, but perhaps watch for a move past 58 on volume.
Something similar is happen to Kale consultants which I track too and made money on. It has not been able to beat 108-110, though a great niche player.
Thanks.
Thanks Saint and Amit.

So, what is the target price and SL for Gufic.
Today it is at 31.6. Is it good to enter now also?

Thanks,
Narendra

sharv said:
Hi,

I Am Following Your Thread Closely And Learnt Lot.

Which Indicator Do You Use Usually For Your Trade?

Thanks

Sharv
Hi Sharv,
I believe that trading should be as simple as possible.......Trading is a very simple job,not easy,but simple,at least that's what I think.I have Candle stick charting,Price and Volume+the mov avgs.On daily and weekly charts,the only thing I look for are trendlines,pattern formation(like triangles,pennants,etc),and analyse the pivots.

If you are asking whether I use Stochs,RSI,MACD,etc......no,my friend,I don't use any indicator other than price and volume.I am sure it is extremely beneficial for those who use it.I have not found them of any use to pull out money from the markets.

On the other hand,my intraday charts have RSI,Stochs,Demand Index,Volume.Of course these are only to act as confirmation of the buy/sell signal,especially bullish and bearish divergences on RSI and Demand Index.

Basically like to keep things as simple as possible.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

AMITBE said:
Thanks.
Anyway, I have bought PRICOL.
Hope it will give good returns :)

Thanks,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.