New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint, I do not know whether it is a buy or, but as volumes suggest, it would take quite some time to go up.

I would suggest to better enter in a 800-810 region where prob. would be more for a break of 845 level.

Meanwhile you could check out other blasting counters as Mangalam Cement which has started showing movements.

Perhaps you could target a 120-130 region in that.
Do have a look.

Thanks and Regards

supratik said:
Saint, I do not know whether it is a buy or, but as volumes suggest, it would take quite some time to go up.

I would suggest to better enter in a 800-810 region where prob. would be more for a break of 845 level.

Meanwhile you could check out other blasting counters as Mangalam Cement which has started showing movements.

Perhaps you could target a 120-130 region in that.
Do have a look.

Thanks and Regards
Hi Supratik,
Totally agree.......already in Mangalam Cements from 79.Looking awesome so far.

Few others that are looking good so far:

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES:Breakout followed by a pullback......looking good so far .Enter on Monday over this week's high.

CITY UNION BANK:Asc triangle in progress....can keep on your radar for a breakout out of this triangle.

MAARS SOFTWARE:So far making a higher pivot low on the monthly and weekly.Again,keep it on your radar.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

Maars Software is what I have tracked, it is an awesome counter.

Gufic looks good as well. I have never tracked it, do suggest a price to enter and SLs

Nice picks Saint

Regards

supratik said:

Gufic looks good as well. I have never tracked it, do suggest a price to enter and SLs

Nice picks Saint

Regards
Hi Supratik,
Basically would have liked to see how tomorrow ends for GUFIC and then buy this week's high with the SL at this week's low.If planning to enter tomorrow,take only 1/3rd -1/2 with this week's low as SL,and add the rest on Monday.

Happy Trading!!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Supratik,
Basically would have liked to see how tomorrow ends for GUFIC and then buy this week's high with the SL at this week's low.If planning to enter tomorrow,take only 1/3rd -1/2 with this week's low as SL,and add the rest on Monday.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Hi Saint,

Is this a good entry point to Maars Software at 6 ?

Regards
tb

supratik said:

Nice picks Saint

Regards
Hi supratik..
Market seems to be at the verge of another correction as pointed out by some of the senior members. is it a right thing to invest again in these stocks no matter they are showing good signs on charts.
What i mean to say is that in chartPicking do we consider the trends in sensex while analysing the charts of individual stocks..?
Gyan Pradan karo.. :)

Nagzu

tradebull said:
Hi Saint,

Is this a good entry point to Maars Software at 6 ?

Regards
tb
Hi tb,
Yes....with stop at 5,and share size accordingly.

Saint

saint said:
Hi Supratik,

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Guess Gufic seems to be giving the required breakout.. 31.90 (up 4%)

nagzu

Status
Not open for further replies.