New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Saint

I got few information.very first & imp one is Film city media,I heard This co.is having any relation with Financial Techno.If u have any piece of information,kindly let me know,coz I am a novice in this field & need your advice on the same.
I even wanted to know @ Nova Pan & Penta media.
Thanks

Meetu said:
Hello Saint

I got few information.very first & imp one is Film city media,I heard This co.is having any relation with Financial Techno.If u have any piece of information,kindly let me know,coz I am a novice in this field & need your advice on the same.
I even wanted to know @ Nova Pan & Penta media.
Thanks
Hi Meetu,
Don't ususally trade the penny stks,and be very careful when doing so.But if you are planning to enter into any of the three mentioned,wait for a correction and enter on a pullback only.

Saint

sharv said:
hi,

Castrol has given breakout. is 218 a good entry?

thanks

sharv.
Hi Sharv,
Still a wait n watch on this one till it proves itself.Still all over the place....no clear indication yet from longer term view.If in already at 218,with a short term view,stop loss of 207 and a target of 240.

Happy Trading!

Saint

avinash

saint said:
Hi Karthik,Neeraj,Anupama,

We set a technical target so as to calculate risk reward ratio.Below are but a few examples:

Target setting:
1.Breakout from a symmetrical triangle/ascending triangle
Take the highest peak and drop a vertical line to the base of the triangle.Let us call this 'x'.Presuming the breakout point was at 122.The target is now at 122 +x.

Or,draw a line parallel to the base of the triangle through the peak of the first rally.

2.Breakout from a double bottom
Measure the distance between the trough to neckline.Let's call this as 'x'.Now we buy the breakout over the neckline.Target is now the neckline + 'x'

3.Breakout from an Inverse H & S
Same as above,we measure from the deepest point,that is from the inverse head to the neckline.Let 's call this as 'x'.From neckline +'x' is target of that play.

4.Breakout from Flags
Here,we measure the move before entering a flag.Let's call this 'x'.Target is breakout from the flag +'x'

A target is an arbitrary goal,a minimum objective.....after which we are back to raising pivot points and raising stop losses.

Hope this helped answer a few doubts.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Hi Saint,
thanx :)

Avinash

saint said:
Hi Karthik,Neeraj,Anupama,

We set a technical target so as to calculate risk reward ratio.Below are but a few examples:

Target setting:
1.Breakout from a symmetrical triangle/ascending triangle
Take the highest peak and drop a vertical line to the base of the triangle.Let us call this 'x'.Presuming the breakout point was at 122.The target is now at 122 +x.

Or,draw a line parallel to the base of the triangle through the peak of the first rally.

2.Breakout from a double bottom
Measure the distance between the trough to neckline.Let's call this as 'x'.Now we buy the breakout over the neckline.Target is now the neckline + 'x'

3.Breakout from an Inverse H & S
Same as above,we measure from the deepest point,that is from the inverse head to the neckline.Let 's call this as 'x'.From neckline +'x' is target of that play.

4.Breakout from Flags
Here,we measure the move before entering a flag.Let's call this 'x'.Target is breakout from the flag +'x'

A target is an arbitrary goal,a minimum objective.....after which we are back to raising pivot points and raising stop losses.

Hope this helped answer a few doubts.

Happy Trading!!
Saint
Hi Saint,
Great stuff,my friend......keep em coming.Lots of education you pouring on us.Thanks,man......and great going!

Phoenix :cool:

ABB has exceeded our target by some........am taking profits here.

Status
Not open for further replies.