New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSK reaching target and more.....we took profits on Tuesday.Raise the stop loss to 106.If that takes out,we're out......maybe we'll reenter on pullback if the weekly patterns look good.

Saint

avinash

ABB has exceeded our target by some........am taking profits here.
saint said:
MSK reaching target and more.....we took profits on Tuesday.Raise the stop loss to 106.If that takes out,we're out......maybe we'll reenter on pullback if the weekly patterns look good.

Saint
Thanks ........I am still holding many of your calls.Thanks for regular guidance,etc......but some time already,no updates,if you don't mind,whenever u r free.Sorry for any inconvenience.

thx in adv

Avinash

avinash said:
Thanks ........I am still holding many of your calls.Thanks for regular guidance,etc......but some time already,no updates,if you don't mind,whenever u r free.Sorry for any inconvenience.

thx in adv

Avinash
Hi Avinash,
Nope.....not a problem at all.But give me some time.... :)

Thanks!
Saint

saint said:
Hi Avinash,
Thx for those kind words.......I apologise for not being around for some time.My daughter's not been keeping well last 5 days and I have been struggling to focus.I apologise for not being able to answer all questions,etc.

Thx for asking,Avinash.

Saint
I HOPE SHE IS FINE WE CAN WAIT FOR STOCK IDEAS

saint said:
Hi Ragh_Ash,
I presume these are short trm trades,accordingly the stop loss.
HIND MOTORS:Nice entry....sweet gains.Raise Stop Loss to 43
GEOJIT:Raise SL to 120
BILT:Keep SL at 110
CEAT:is in supply area,if meant as a short term trade could get out and put money elsewhere.Nice profits.Else,raise SL to 90
CUMMINS:Keep sl at 142.5
SAIL:Raise SL to 60.5
TATA POWER:Keep SL at 414
MAWANA:Keep SL at 96

Happy Trading!!
Saint
hi saint
can u please update SL for above. i am still holding all of above except ceat
plus i got into FDC Adani expo, jbf

avinash

saint said:

Saint
Hi Saint,
Great trade,MSK ,thanks a lot!!Exit today with 50% gains.Thanks again! :) :)

Avinash

avinash said:
Hi Saint,
Great trade,MSK ,thanks a lot!!Exit today with 50% gains.Thanks again! :) :)

Avinash
Great trade,Avinash........nice!

Saint

creameeee said:
I HOPE SHE IS FINE WE CAN WAIT FOR STOCK IDEAS
Hi Creameeee,
Where r u nowadays,my friend?Hope all's well with you.My daughter is fine now,thx for asking :) .As for stock ideas,frankly am a bit hesitant right now at these levels.A pullback in the Nifty and we'll go all out all over again.But there are of course individual plays that are still looking good......shall keep you posted.

All the very best.
Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.