NF Swing Trading using Fractal AFL

wisp

Need a lot of patience with this system. Sometimes u have to leave a lot of points on the table. But in the long run u will get good returns.

Or u can enter with more than 1 lot and book profits in between and leave 1 lot till the signal reverses. But I prefer going with the system reversal rather than going for intermediate profit booking.
have you posted teh rules of the system somewhere? Thanks.

oldtrader

Hi
I want to ask esp.Oldtraderji, since he is using this method for quite long time.How is risk/reward ratio after booking profit/loss?
Regards
I have segregated the negative months into those > -250 pts and < -250 pts. I find that there have been only 8 months(out of 108 months test period) which went above -250 pts . So if we keep 250 pts Max SL for a month we will be risking around 19k per month. Keeping in mind that the expected avg monthly returns is 170 pts i.e. 13k. I think the R:R is not bad. Also note that those 8 months were never back to back.

oldtrader

have you posted teh rules of the system somewhere? Thanks.
The only rule is that we follow the system strictly.

One guideline on money management is to start trading by buying options. For example we could have bought a put option costing around 50 rs when the sell signal was triggered. Once sufficient profit is generated we can move on to higher options or trade with futures also.

hmp

I would suggest people to use mutliple afls ...and dnt wait for reverse signal to come...spend some time on learning how to exit and if u do so....300 point every month is confirmed...i can assure you that..
Hi Vikas ji
I think it is good suggestion.Can u elaborate this in details by giving example. And also pl. suggest which afl can go well with our fractal afl ?
Regards

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Need a lot of patience with this system. Sometimes u have to leave a lot of points on the table. But in the long run u will get good returns.

Or u can enter with more than 1 lot and book profits in between and leave 1 lot till the signal reverses. But I prefer going with the system reversal rather than going for intermediate profit booking.
CAN anyone guide me about patience.?
I have my own buy/sell system but I m jumping into trade b4 arrow comes . :confused: :( :mad::mad:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
you are eager to earn money and dnt want to miss the chance and that is why you are in hurry... let get one thing clear...u are going to get more than u r supposed to get then y hurry ..

Btw would you share your system ? :D
thanks.
my system is some moving avg crossover, with 30% accuracy. it wont be help to anyone. :p :eek:
vwap and ama is supposed to save me from sideways and range markets.

BTW here lot of good afls. didn get enough time to test it by combining with vwap.