NF Swing Trading using Fractal AFL

Mungus

CAN anyone guide me about patience.?
I have my own buy/sell system but I m jumping into trade b4 arrow comes . :confused: :( :mad::mad:
Arrow=Baan in Hindi

Vijay,Aap pehle hi baan maar dete hai..aapko lagta hai ki aap ke paas Rambaan hai :D
lekin nishana chuk jata hai..
share ur Baan wali AFL,hum bhi 2-4 baan idhar udhar maar ke dekhte hai..

and as u said,we have many such Baan's in TJ..agar aapka Baan bhi hamare kaam nahi aaya to isko Dhanushya ke saath Hyderabad bhej denge :D:lol:

oldtrader

Hi Vikas ji
I think it is good suggestion.Can u elaborate this in details by giving example. And also pl. suggest which afl can go well with our fractal afl ?
Regards

St-wst-7 will do good along fractal afl...its on page 7.. though u should look it yourselves too to see wther it will suit you or not
I would like to add an important observation to this. The difference between fractal and St-wst-7 is that , In fractal you can enter the SL-M order and relax, even if you miss some candles , due to some work, it will not affect much. In St-wst-7 , the signal appears suddenly , You need to be in front of the screen for each and every candle. Please keep these factors in consideration.

oldtrader

CAN anyone guide me about patience.?
I have my own buy/sell system but I m jumping into trade b4 arrow comes . :confused: :( :mad::mad:
The best way to patience is divergence, in my opinion. And if the divergence is productive then it will be advantageous. In simple words incorporate more systems in your trading, so that you do not indulge in macro managing a single system.

suri112000

It is repeated again and again.......

Donot anticipate the signals. If you tend to anticipate the signals, you are second guessing your system. If you donot have complete faith in the system, avoid trading it altogether.

Once you find a system which can be trusted, be disciplined to follow the system. There are two things in following a system. Firstly, accurate entry. If you master this with extreme disciplined approach, 50% of the problems are gone. Secondly, correct exists. Avoid premature ejections.

Follow the sequence religiously.

1. Waiting for signal patiently.
2. Make accurate entries.
3. Once in trade, punch in Stop Order.
4. Then punch in target order.

It is very difficult to find a system which is 50-60% winning. Any mistake in the above sequence will ruin the edge of the system.

I have had very bad experiences by dumping the above sequence. Remember adhering to the sequence demands high discipline, patience and finally trust in the system. The price moves hypnotise you to do things which are detrimental to your results. Trading demands more discipline than Army which is considered as highly disciplined service.

Good luck and happy trading.:)

Mungus

The only rule is that we follow the system strictly.

One guideline on money management is to start trading by buying options. For example we could have bought a put option costing around 50 rs when the sell signal was triggered. Once sufficient profit is generated we can move on to higher options or trade with futures also.
Queries OT Bhai-
1)Short Triggered at 7894.95,so which PE(strike price) should we have selected?
I do ATM scalps so dunno much about selecting proper CE-PE for Swing.

2)Where is SL now? 7851.96 showing in my image

oldtrader

Queries OT Bhai-
1)Short Triggered at 7894.95,so which PE(strike price) should we have selected?
I do ATM scalps so dunno much about selecting proper CE-PE for Swing.

2)Where is SL now? 7851.96 showing in my image
1..For Short triggered on 03-05-2016 around 11-30 am, 7650 PE was trading around 48 at that time, So I would have gone for it. I think it is around 85 at EOD today. I do not have much knowledge about Option Greeks, I am just selecting an Option priced near to 50 rs at the time of Signal triggering.

2..TSL is at 7851.96 at EOD today i.e. 04-05-2016. Current descent of TSL is approximately at the rate of 1.03 per candle. Therefore the TSL should reach around 7800 approximately at EOD tomorrow.

Mungus

I do only Intraday and always scared with Swing as once I burnt my hands very badly.
This system looking awesome and worth trading with 1 lot option for a Swing Beginner.

But,I missed the initial entry @ XX94.95.There should be something to re-enter inbetween like some additional fractal.So that people like me can mix intra+swing.
ST dada covers his swing and enter next day..something like that,I was expecting.

Being a Scalper,even I traded this method,I'd have covered my short at 7780.