NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

As I mentioned in the morning that a break below 327 with heavy volumes will take the stock to 315. I believe that target is achieved. Exit here which I have done as satisfied with this target.

zabeen2004

I am holding TTMT4. I will close only when it breaks 5$. I believe my second target of 312.2 will also get achieved. Lets enjoy the fall below 5$....

Sounds like PVA candles indicator is not installed properly. Check that and right click on the chart window select indicators and let me know what are the indicators you see there...

I will definitely respond to you ASAP as I am holding the short position in NG which is in lower circuit... The operator is not opening the lower circuit so waiting....
SonicR Filled dragon(white)
SonicR PVA Candles (white)
SonicR Trade levels (White)

SonicR PVA Volume (White)

zabeen2004

One more indicator is missing...Ok let me try to fix the issue for you. I will update with the version with what i have. Post the teamviewer ID and pass if you are ready to give access.

marimuthu13

hi both again..

seems like you 2 are moving NG and Crude in MCX ..more than 30 points move in current month contract...

i wonder why there is not much movement in next month contract..and also its trading in lower prices

zabeen2004

Attached is the indicator list and you need to modify the sonic r control panel by clicking edit and enable the True for fibo's, Pivots etc... Screenshot FYR.

Please ignore the fisher as that is not part of sonic template

zabeen2004

hi both again..

seems like you 2 are moving NG and Crude in MCX ..more than 30 points move in current month contract...

i wonder why there is not much movement in next month contract..and also its trading in lower prices
Honestly I dont know the logic and some says its because of NG is believed to be go lower levels by next month based on fundamentals. But I dont trade based on fundamentals so not sure on that exact news... may someone who is familiar on that concept can anser.

As I mentioned in the morning that a break below 327 with heavy volumes will take the stock to 315. I believe that target is achieved. Exit here which I have done as satisfied with this target.
Again stuck with lower circuit... Lazy guys are not opening it. Were you holding the shorts Shawn???
Yes I did! The question is Will it break the low circuit for the third time today?

Anyways will cover my short now.. holding breath for long time now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.