NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

@ Technical Trader,

The other link also seems to have issues with some of the indicators.
Any chance you can upload your indicators on a zip file, here?

Thanks!
Presap,

I dont think that it is easy to upload here in TJ especially the files. Try this as a last step because all the files are uploaded by the creator in their site.
Go to http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792 and then in the top right corner below the MARKET you will see 38370 with attachment symbol. Click on that and download the best one which works for you. Keep in mind that you need to restart the MT4 for it to work no need to compile or modify anything while installing a restart is morethan enough after installing the indicators in the specified folder. While installing makesure you navigate to right path GCIMT4-MQL4-indicators.

Shawn,

Did it works for you. As i remember you were asking in the noon abt installation folder?

zabeen2004

I really dont know whats wrong in installing the indicators. Zabeen do you have any idea by looking the screenshots as PVA candles, Control panel and FFCal doesn't seem to be working for them? If I send my files will it work as I am using the same one?.

zabeen2004

Also i'm not able to see the colored candles.. Fib lines etc as seen in your charts..
Shawn,
That is what exactly mentioned by TTMT4. Colored candles comes from SonicR PVA candles indicator, Fibo etc comes from SonicR control panel and News comes from sonicRFFcal indicator.

I believe that new updated MT4 version has some issues with the SonicRFFCAL indicator but all other indicators should be fine.
The steps can be tried.

Use the old one provided in the first page of this thread.

1. Kindly extract the files before you apply in indicators folder at GCI-MQL4-Indicators
2. Refresh and Restart the MT4 system.
3. Test with black template if white doesn't work.

Step 2:
Download the MT4 from T24 and try whether it works

Finally if all the above doesn't work check and post error:

Click on View - select Terminal and in the bottom click Alerts .... Now apply the template and if any error appears it will show whats wrong we can test based on it...

Please also post the version using Help- About and version

PreSap

Hi All,

I had made a post which requires approval from the moderator/admin as I had pasted a link.

As mentioned by Technical Trader in post # 101... navigate to the attachments section of the site... click on the View Post link (uploaded on Feb 14, 2014 3.32 PM) and download all the individual files that are mentioned - 6 files in total.

These files seem to be working. The FFCAL section shows "Additional news events not scheduled" so I am not sure if its waiting for relevant data. Apart from this, the other sections seem to be working with coloured bars. I tried getting the Fibo levels, but am not sure if those are being displayed.

Atleast the rest of the details are showing.

zabeen2004

All,

Please try the steps below and let me know whether it works.

Navigate to this site http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=7281503#post7281503

look at post no 65678 which is posted by Astrader that has clear instructions on how to install for the latest MT4 build 600+

The present version is released in 2013 and a new 2014 version is expected to be released by March or April by the creator of this system.

zabeen2004

Interesting Fact NG: NG feb contract started this month near 302+ and it took 15 days to reach 402+ but only 1.5 days to come back to below where it started 300. 100+ points fall from high and that too in less than 40 hrs.... This clearily proves that Energy stock will take energy drinks to grow slow but falls so quickly if the drink doesn't work !!!!! .
Lesson: Dont go against the trend Especially without short SL's while dealing with Energy stocks
Attaching the screenshot for the FEB contract Lets watch how this march series performs.

zabeen2004

Today 284 and 298 is the important Points to watch out for NG so as to give more idea on the trend still to be continued or reversal expected from here. At present no low risk trading opportunity in NG.

Sell crude here at 6317 with SL 6323 based on double top logic and $ traded

Status
Not open for further replies.