NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

TTMT4,
FC doesn't seem to be working for the last 15 mins and even their site is down.. any idea on whats wrong? What targets and TSL in crude..

zabeen2004

TTMT4,
FC doesn't seem to be working for the last 15 mins and even their site is down.. any idea on whats wrong? What targets and TSL in crude..
Dont panic I too dont know whats wrong. Call them and findout. Meanwhile GLS charts (Free) which is working at present I am using it for timebeing until we get FC up and running. TSL is at present is 6305 and 6309. MS1 is 6306 and FS1 is 6279.

zabeen2004

Daily chart of Crudeoil doesn't look but still taking the risk based on 5 mins trading style 2. Bought Crude oil at 6318 with SL at 6296

Screenshot of trading style 2. This screenshot is the best example for breakout strategy (Style 3). Hope this wins..

Expected First target 6334(PP) and MR1(6362).

Last edited:

zabeen2004

First test to hold above 102$ has been failed in $ traded crude for 1 mins and 5 mins. TSL 6334 or 6326

zabeen2004

Sell NG 287 stop at 289 will post screenshot shortly....

Expected target is 281.3 as its freefall point. But need to keep and eye if touches 284

Last edited:

zabeen2004

Your SL may not to be enough because USDINR is rising so move it a bit higher..
Yes I am watching that as well. IF SL is hit then I will wait and get shorts at higher levels. Most of the time I will never give my locked profits easily. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.

zabeen2004

Sometimes these type of logical glitches cannot be easily understood that is why i closed the trade in Crude with Short SL.

when crudeoil was at 102.25.... in MCx it hit high of 6353 and now it is at 102.14 and in MCX new high till 6358. Even we cannot blame usdinr as it is too risen just few paisaas only... what a confusion... but not worried much as I do what chart suggest me to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.