NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Daily chart of Crudeoil doesn't look but still taking the risk based on 5 mins trading style 2. Bought Crude oil at 6318 with SL at 6296

Screenshot of trading style 2. This screenshot is the best example for breakout strategy (Style 3). Hope this wins..

Expected First target 6334(PP) and MR1(6362).
Seems like both of your target achieved but you closed a bit before the second target. This is the power of Sonic R System which exactly hit the target and holding few mins. I shorted at 6357 with SL at 6366. Lets c how it works...

zabeen2004

NG seems to be holding 285 very strong volume fight it seems. Do you think its taking support..
Volume war between bulls and bears... 284 is very important point for trend decision at present. keep trialing the sl as it may rise quickly if bulls win...

zabeen2004

Yes this is the target per MS2 which is achieved..... Do you think we can get the move as March contrat 20 points range???
I believe that it may not move like Feb contract but this is creating lots of panic like the same. It went to lows near 380 and cameback right away till 383.8 in few mins and that too without any volume support. Finally I exited now at 282.5. Waiting to see whether it goes above 284...

zabeen2004

I believe that it may not move like Feb contract but this is creating lots of panic like the same. It went to lows near 380 and cameback right away till 383.8 in few mins and that too without any volume support. Finally I exited now at 282.5. Waiting to see whether it goes above 284...
I too unable to believe that quick move after breaking down below 284 with heavy volumes...
This sounds like NG is not ready to give up 284 levels so possibly it may change the direction of trend but we need more confirmation below. This quick upmove of 5+ points doesn't have any volume support. Lets wait and watch if volume picks I will take long

Status
Not open for further replies.