NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tech Trader,

I sometimes receive a notification with PVA Alert.
What does this signify?

I hope you keep enlightening us!

Thanks!
I presume it indicates there is a huge price action happening ... i.e a Green volume bar controlled by bulls or Red by bears... According to TT MT4, if this happens at support / resistance levels or at fib retracement level there might be a trading opportunity...

Just my 2 cents

zabeen2004

Hi Tech Trader,

I sometimes receive a notification with PVA Alert.
What does this signify?

I hope you keep enlightening us!

Thanks!
What Shawn mentioned is absolutely correct. Business is picking up either in the upper or lower side and it is too powerful near S/R,Fibo's etc. Adding to that look into the candle pattern which is also important. Just read some basic candlestick patterns which would be of more use as well.

zabeen2004

Happy Mahasivarathri Friends,

May Lord Siva Bless us all Tonight. Keep Praying with full belief tonight and Hope every one starts his trading carrier with success from TMRW. OM NAMAH SIVAYA, HAR HAR MAHADEV ... BLESS US..

PreSap

Thanks forum members for taking out the time to explain details on this system.

My next question (but not the last :p ) :

"Trading Style 2.

Price and candle close above EMA and Trend line - Wait for a retest or pullback to enter BUY with latest swing low as SL.

Price and candle close below EMA and Trend line - Wait for the retest or pullback to enter SELL with latest swing high as SL."

Which is the EMA line and which is the trend line?
Is the blue band the EMA line?

zabeen2004

Thanks forum members for taking out the time to explain details on this system.

My next question (but not the last :p ) :

"Trading Style 2.

Price and candle close above EMA and Trend line - Wait for a retest or pullback to enter BUY with latest swing low as SL.

Price and candle close below EMA and Trend line - Wait for the retest or pullback to enter SELL with latest swing high as SL."

Which is the EMA line and which is the trend line?
Is the blue band the EMA line?

Yes it is and black line is trend line. You are always welcome to actively participate and get your doubts clarified. I will try my best to answer and pls learn and contribute this thread.

I started this thread based on the aim to teach easy technicals to traders and I never expect any money from anybody as this system gives me more what i needed. My aim behind opening this thread is active participation and motivation like the Sonic R system thread in Forex factory.

So pls I would request thread viewer to actively participate and lets build this system more effective with programmers help if someone really joins...

Believe it or not you cannot get this system trading style in detail as I am using even in the source thread....

zabeen2004

I presume it indicates there is a huge price action happening ... i.e a Green volume bar controlled by bulls or Red by bears... According to TT MT4, if this happens at support / resistance levels or at fib retracement level there might be a trading opportunity...

Just my 2 cents
Finally feeling satisified with your understanding in the system and contribution to new joiners...Thanks Shawn

marimuthu13

TT Mt4 (your name pl..if you feel to tell)

I never used to trade NG but traded lot in crude..

for NG per lot howmuch money u suggest ..and please say whether you will place SL market or limit order...if limit order, then what would diffierence of price between trigger to limit..

zabeen2004

TT Mt4 (your name pl..if you feel to tell)

I never used to trade NG but traded lot in crude..

for NG per lot howmuch money u suggest ..and please say whether you will place SL market or limit order...if limit order, then what would diffierence of price between trigger to limit..

You would need a minimum of 2 lakh as per this month rally eventhough 1 is enough but for safer side. I believe next month itself NG rally may stop and you can easily trade with 1lk for Intraday. I will not carry positions except in few occasions so wouldn't recommend to my friends as well....

I will always use SLM orders except on inventory periods in NG. While on Inventory I will keep SL ranging between four round numbers with average 2 points gap ... i.e 299.5 to 301.5

Status
Not open for further replies.