NIFTY 50 future TRENDS-Part 2

SEVEN STAR

Spot shows some movements, but Futures is not moving anywhere. These are the times, prefer to look away from charts... very tempting to close the longs :annoyed:
I used to go through all possible information/news/events.. and keep guessing where market is likely to go..not any more..that had spoiled all my TA.
I have my own trading system i stick to it define my losses before entering a trade not bothered about what could be possible next move ..will book profits according to my plan... please remember no one or no trading system in the world can predict what is going to be next tick....but your TA gives higher probabilities
....Every one of us knew as a trader Trend.. is the one thing to be fallowed..

closer to my 1st res..5458

Bull climbs the wall of worries. At least 5500-5520 is on the cards. But Market is ultra-superior anyway. (Holding the longs still)

Spot shows some movements, but Futures is not moving anywhere. These are the times, prefer to look away from charts... very tempting to close the longs :annoyed:

gunsho

Not trying to predict what is going to happen ;). I just wrote as I was annoyed of the movement... can't tell my family what I feel about my trade. TJ is the place :-D. hehehehehe...