NIFTY 50 future TRENDS-Part 2

Stock trendy

shorts have to get covered from now on it's short covering rally target can be 5620..max.. rally from 5220....(5620) beyond doubt trend turned positive..no positions just watching price shooting up..

SEVEN STAR

Nifty made bottom at 5217 on 6th sep. Trend reversed from there and crossed all retracment levels .....double top point at 5630...have no doubt this too will be taken out in days to come. Nifty at this level of 5600 is overbought and due for some mild correction.. if from 5600 correction takes place then look at the levels of 5520..(5460 23.6% it is not necessary that it has to retrace..) Those who missed out may get a chance for proper entry point next week or before expiry

SEVEN STAR

Nifty weekly pivot levels
Useful to identify support and resistance levels

R2...........5,754
midpoint...5,710
R1...........5,666
midpoint...5,582

Pivot point 5,499

midpoint 5,455
S1.............5,411
midpoint.....5,327
S2.............5,244

Nifty made bottom at 5217 on 6th sep. Trend reversed from there and crossed all retracment levels .....double top point at 5630...have no doubt this too will be taken out in days to come. Nifty at this level of 5600 is overbought and due for some mild correction.. if from 5600 correction takes place then look at the levels of 5520..(5460 23.6% it is not necessary that it has to retrace..) Those who missed out may get a chance for proper entry point next week or before expiry
Very true. I found your reading to be quite correct.
But the period will be by friday or after friday
According to me it will be after friday. I may be wrong. Please correct me if..
Keep posting.
Thanks

SEVEN STAR

Very true. I found your reading to be quite correct.
But the period will be by friday or after friday
According to me it will be after friday. I may be wrong. Please correct me if..
Keep posting.
Thanks
I think present move will hit the peek at around 5620..that makes 400 points rally in about 10 odd trading days..then market may go in to sideways for some days till expiry /end of this month..
Oct.Month will start fresh rally Q3 results will set in i have no doubt all that will paint rosy pictures ...This rally can continue till end of this year

...........Kindly do your study before taking any trading decisions..........

Monthly - 5655 is 61.8% retracement from the high of 6343 (Nov'10) to low of 4533 (Dec'11). The index has earlier found resistance at this level. Let's see if this time it manages to break 5655 with sufficient force. If yes, then we have a good going rally on hand, otherwise it will make a strong bearish 1-2-3.

SEVEN STAR

After 10 trading sessions of down move one huge gap up 100+ points
we have to wait for fallow up buying.
As per retracement levels 5360 is crucial and then 5392.
on Monday i expect spot nifty try to move towards final target 5392(50 points from today's close) is the final 78.6% (from recent high low levels)

Possiblity 1. can break 5390 level and can hit 5500
.............2. may trade in the range of 5200-5400
.............3. breaks recent low 5217 can re-test 5050
This message was posted on 7th Friday..n my 1st possibility is achieved more than the expectations

SEVEN STAR

Hi Rajsree1,

have been a silent observer of this thread for quite some time. Think you do good analysis. I would like to learn this knack of yours. can you guide amateurs like me as to how do we start and learn the ropes of the trade.

Thanks
i agree with u she is one of the good annalist i liked her charts near perfection.
Please come join us with discussion ..