NIFTY 50 future TRENDS-Part 2

Arsh

"The Nifty will cross the 5600 levels with ease and could head towards 5850-5900 with moderate resistance around 5740/60 levels. This rally could be similar to the one we saw in the second half of 2010 but the participants would be the nation builder segments such as infrastructure, capital goods and banks along with automobiles and oil & gas sector." says Ambareesh Baliga

Found this good, explaining the impacts of recent reforms and it's future impact if govt takes a stand on these reforms. Read More...

mkbsiva

"The Nifty will cross the 5600 levels with ease and could head towards 5850-5900 with moderate resistance around 5740/60 levels. This rally could be similar to the one we saw in the second half of 2010 but the participants would be the nation builder segments such as infrastructure, capital goods and banks along with automobiles and oil & gas sector." says Ambareesh Baliga

Found this good, explaining the impacts of recent reforms and it's future impact if govt takes a stand on these reforms. Read More...

Isnt he the same blah blah fellow who appeared on CNBC and was explaining the bullshit below.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nifty may not rally beyond 5300-5340, "Possibly 5300-5340 should be the high for September" : Baliga

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/ma...not-rally-beyond-5300-5340-baliga_752780.html

dont forget to watch the video also...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arsh

Isnt he the same blah blah fellow who appeared on CNBC and was explaining the bullshit below.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nifty may not rally beyond 5300-5340, "Possibly 5300-5340 should be the high for September" : Baliga

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/ma...not-rally-beyond-5300-5340-baliga_752780.html

dont forget to watch the video also...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey, it's the same guy, but the circumstances are not the same... he said it on CNBC on Sept 3rd and the above mentioned post is after the reforms which have caused the rallly! markets are dynamic buddy... can change anytime :thumb:

Arsh

Rupee and bond prices trimmed gains after the RBI holds repo rate... RBI says even as demand pressures moderate, supply constraints and rupee depreciation are imparting pressures on prices

Originally Posted by manoharpillai
Hello to all May not see any big move in Aug. was my earlier comment
Nifty back to squire one.. around 5250..
We are in to Sep.. and then Oct.. in both these months I expect substantial Move
only 5200 (exactly 5180 ) spot Nifty Have to hold and Political situation should not
go out of control, then we are in for good solid rally
Expecting targets of 5780/6130/6330... watch for weekly/monthly close above 5400
this thread become almost nothing without Sudoku

GET READY FOR THE BIG MOVE... LOOKS LIKE NIFTY MADE THE BOTTOM OF THIS YEAR
ABOVE POST WAS POSTED A WEEK BEFORE..
ON A SOFTER NOTE LET US NOT GO OVER BOARD ONE STEP AT A TIME 5390 IS RES. WATCH OUT THIS LEVEL
Hello to all dear TJ friends.....
5390 crossed market at the edge of blow out rally give 2/3 days closing above 5450..and likely to get to higher targets..long trades move your sl to 5330
Index depressed consolidation is evident for a strong bull rally....

All above are old messages are posted by me earlier just to refresh.. n take u to down the memory lane

Now market heated up what next nothing u have to do ...... if long from 5200 should book profit 70 to 80 % and new long entry now have to wait either break out above 5650 and close.... or minimum retracement level to 5530 market is heading higher no doubt i think this expiry is caped at 5650..(spot level ).. that concludes my study if shorts initiated now should have stop loss at 5650 on closing basis.
Long entry wait for nifty retrace to support levels and reveres it's upward journey towards 5800 + levels..

Sultaan

Originally Posted by manoharpillai
Hello to all May not see any big move in Aug. was my earlier comment
Nifty back to squire one.. around 5250..
We are in to Sep.. and then Oct.. in both these months I expect substantial Move
only 5200 (exactly 5180 ) spot Nifty Have to hold and Political situation should not
go out of control, then we are in for good solid rally
Expecting targets of 5780/6130/6330... watch for weekly/monthly close above 5400
this thread become almost nothing without Sudoku

GET READY FOR THE BIG MOVE... LOOKS LIKE NIFTY MADE THE BOTTOM OF THIS YEAR
ABOVE POST WAS POSTED A WEEK BEFORE..
ON A SOFTER NOTE LET US NOT GO OVER BOARD ONE STEP AT A TIME 5390 IS RES. WATCH OUT THIS LEVEL
Hello to all dear TJ friends.....
5390 crossed market at the edge of blow out rally give 2/3 days closing above 5450..and likely to get to higher targets..long trades move your sl to 5330
Index depressed consolidation is evident for a strong bull rally....

All above are old messages are posted by me earlier just to refresh.. n take u to down the memory lane

Now market heated up what next nothing u have to do ...... if long from 5200 should book profit 70 to 80 % and new long entry now have to wait either break out above 5650 and close.... or minimum retracement level to 5530 market is heading higher no doubt i think this expiry is caped at 5650..(spot level ).. that concludes my study if shorts initiated now should have stop loss at 5650 on closing basis.
Long entry wait for nifty retrace to support levels and reveres it's upward journey towards 5800 + levels..
many shorts trapped & many waiting for that entry, market may give intraday correction like today until the move is finished for now... or go sideways for few days IMHO...:eek: