nifty calls

magnet calls for friday

we r quite near to our most awaited tgt of 4135.

r we near to intermidiate bottom?
only one last carnage is left?

but right now we r in oversold position , so expect technical rally which will tgt 4270,

i am expecting that bull run will re start from the level of 4135 or 4090.

break of 4080 will lead to deep deep deep correction.(i am not expecting that)

con clusion
buy for 2 - 3 days tgt is some where near 4270.

warm regards
magnet man

renu daga

hi
magnet man,,

nfty landing at 4050.....ur st of 4080 broken,,,,i think this 4050 will act as ne wlow,, an d,,,buying can be donw,,,,with further st of 4000....optimum,,

renu

renu daga

hi members,,

nifty bounced from 4000 levls,,with great effort,eactly like a person shot with 10 bullets in his chest ,,and stil alive,,haaaaaaa
coming too the point,,,nifty rose up ,,firmlyb ,,and crossed the 39 levls in future but,,,slashed down agin,,and closed badly..

so members,,,now look ur eyes when nifty cash stands at 3977/3950...were everything is retraced....and ,,then for few days,,,nifty will travel...3970/4060 levls...and then will mve to 4300.........
hope this story comes true,,,...though good stcoks like unitech/reliance /nagarjun cont/india cement has given good reversal/dabur/sun tv,,,
i am not indicating naything to buy/sell,,,just my views........for seniors to comment

renu daga

magnet calls for monday

one more last carnage can happen, which may take indicies towards the level of 3915.

in nutshell bottom is not too far, and we should take the oppourtunity if mkt. comes at 3915.

how too examine that carnage will happen?

if on monday mkt. take u turn from 4195 or before that, then chances r that we may move towards 3915, and if breaches 4195 easily then correction is over.

over all intermidiate bottom is not too far, so start buying quality stocks gradually.

i wud advice not to short now, and if mkt comes down then buy

warm regads
magnet man

renu daga

hi
magnet man,,
u bullish days seems over today itself,,,,nifty opened with such gap,,hardly gave chance for buy,,better to sell,,,,,,secondly touched 4263..in cash,,,near to 4300

and now falling then slowly slowly..............dheere dheere,
i think so we must be ready nw to see one more bottom at 3950/3977..levels

renu daga