nifty calls

magnet calls for friday

stoploss trigged

now we r heading for triple bottom( it is also possible that we have made it by 2day itself)
suuport on downside is 4000,3971,3914(all spot)

2 close below 4000 will tgt 3400 in next few months
break of 3910 will tgt 3400 in few months

but be positive we will move towards 5000 in next six months
so if nifty comes down be a buyer with sl 3910(spot)

those who don't want to take risk, don't trade for next 3 days.
all position will be cleared in next 3 days , that where we r heading.

warm regards
magnet man

Re: magnet calls for friday

stoploss trigged

now we r heading for triple bottom( it is also possible that we have made it by 2day itself)
suuport on downside is 4000,3971,3914(all spot)

2 close below 4000 will tgt 3400 in next few months
break of 3910 will tgt 3400 in few months

but be positive we will move towards 5000 in next six months
so if nifty comes down be a buyer with sl 3910(spot)

those who don't want to take risk, don't trade for next 3 days.all position will be cleared in next 3 days , that where we r heading.

warm regards
magnet ma

Magnet Man i think u Have magnetic power to make nifty to dance on u r tune or respective level n most surprsing they obey u r order also cheers to u n keep going sir alwys
tx for u r guidance

Arvind Jain

magnet calls for monday

over all mkt is going towards the level of 4325 in coming days, crossover of 4325 will tgt 4450.

but techinically mkt haven't made a strong base, so i think after that once again we will come down.

trading is not advisaible in this mkt.

medium term trend is changed and it has turned down, expect upmovement because of only short covering till expiry.

res on upside is 4250 4270 4325

support on down side is 3915.

and guys i will be not availaible for few days now because of some other work.
so till expiry be abuyer on every dip
warm regards
magnet man

i am not confirming the scenario, but it look like we r heading towards 3400 in coming months.( again saying not confirmed, but there is fair chance after friday's trade)

warm regards
magnet man

magnet calls for monday

back!!!!!!!!!!

was not in village thas why.

guys as posted in the last post that we r heading towards 4325, we headead and took u turn exactly from 4328, another thing said crossover will tgt 4450 it happend.

we said one more thing that correction is not over we maintain that, yes i think that we may see the level of 3900( it was not 3400, was typing mistake) though i am not confirming but charts ,volume and other thingsr suggesting that we may see another fall in coming months. whenever i will see any sign of weakness i wud love to share with u. till then be a buyer with strict sl.

now what

over all we may be heading towards 4635 now(though wee can collaspe on any bad news or on bad global cues)

support on down side is 4430 be abuye above this with sl of 4429(spot), and be seller below this level
and res on upside r 4502 and 4530

now 2maro we may go up but fair chance that we may see profit booking also.

reapiting again, that there is fair chance that we may see 3900 in near future( please don't short in haste, let the time come)

warm regards
magnet man

Re: magnet calls for monday

back!!!!!!!!!!

was not in village thas why.

guys as posted in the last post that we r heading towards 4325, we headead and took u turn exactly from 4328, another thing said crossover will tgt 4450 it happend.

we said one more thing that correction is not over we maintain that, yes i think that we may see the level of 3900( it was not 3400, was typing mistake) though i am not confirming but charts ,volume and other thingsr suggesting that we may see another fall in coming months. whenever i will see any sign of weakness i wud love to share with u. till then be a buyer with strict sl.

now what

over all we may be heading towards 4635 now(though wee can collaspe on any bad news or on bad global cues)

support on down side is 4430 be abuye above this with sl of 4429(spot), and be seller below this level
and res on upside r 4502 and 4530

now 2maro we may go up but fair chance that we may see profit booking also.
reapiting again, that there is fair chance that we may see 3900 in near future( please don't short in haste, let the time come)

warm regards
magnet man
I personally feel there are too many if's and may and think in this post. Very unlike your previous ones !!!

dear alok ,

u r very true

yes, very true there r lots of if and but.

chances r fair (say 85%) that we will achieve 3900, but i am using if and but so that if i go wrong then it may cost some people.
i am using if and but becuse this time i am not dead sure, nothing else.
but chances r fair.

warm regards
magnet man