nifty calls

renu daga

hi
ayurakshapad
well i exctly dont trade in calls and options ,, but regrading rpl i can say that it will surly come to 128 levls and well now correction is sure on cards due to global factor u can say fed rate so hope u can recover a bit

renu

renu daga

hi
kool friend i am speechless at this moment when nifty wsa 30 points up i think technicals should be closed down if this is teh decieve movements nothing can be tracked on eod basis
truly i was towards 4600 nifty was away from it 28 points and showed its dirty colours on friday so my move is very safe at this moment just be on intra move and stcok specific because selling pressure will alwyas be there at 4560 levls and reasond for fed meet/and dow chrats are extremely conjusted rgt now

renu

koolfriend4u

Hi renu

Thanks for the response.

Am specfic with radico khaitan & heliosmath(call)

could you share ur calls pls for intra / short...

Dear friends...
raj rayon short term delivery call for 40 i rcvd frm vns fin

Thanks

Happy trading

-koolfriend4u

Seems a good post magnet,
well i do play nifty with my own style. i feel we can discuss a lot. right now i am trying to play volatility explosion depending on fed reaction, with a target date of 18-19. i had created a position of 350-350 nifty 4500 call-put lot with avg price of 171 per nifty lot position. time stop loss is 19 max. but positions have been made on 12-13-14.
my prime motto in all my trade remains to reduce risk as far as possible.
any comment ,u wud like to share:)
i appreciate ur knowledge sincerely.
rajneesh

there r two ways of minimise the loss, one ur style of trading and other small sl. i prefer sl , i know that ur style of trading gives u oppourtunity to come out 95% times in profit. but then also i prefer sl ,because i don't sit on terminal(i use to trade on phone,because of time problem)thats is why i prefer 5 to 10 points of sl with tgt of 30 to 150 points.

frankly speaking my prime motto is also, to reduce the risk.

warm regards
magnet man

Re: what went wrong on friday?

hello magnet man,
i am tracing ur messages/post from 20 days.
it is 87% accurate frm last 20 days.
i hv lost 70,000 rs . in options. i need ur help as well as guidance.
at present i hv
1. 10050 rpl 120 pa sep@ .85
2. 3350 rpl 110 pa [email protected]
3 3350 rpl 140 ca@ 1.10
4. 100 nifty ca4600@ 41
plz help and tell me how i cn make /recover 75,000 frm this and what is probability.
regards,
dr. bhatia
dear ayur,
rpl is in its fifth wave, which can max tgt 137, so in my view correction in rpl is very near, but it may go to 137 first, after that one can expect 125 on that, and one freindly advice to u for next five year never think again to buy a puts of rpl.just buy it on every correction for the tgt of 270(actually i am expecting more then this) in 8 months to 1 year

and about nifty hold the call, and sell it somewhere near 4647

warm regards
magnet man

Re: market update

hi,
sorry may be wrong quote but my intention was really true i was not at all wrong dont mistook me
did not u get reputation meaasge from my side !!!
i truly mean i respect ur call and study for nifty i would really like to know ur point of study on nifty which differs a bit but rationale is same
looking forward with positive reply
renu
dear renu,

frankly and honestly, i wud love to share , but again a honest view that my statergy can't understood through this way of communication(theoritically)

i hope u take this with ease.

warm regards
magnet man