nifty calls

C

Czar

hi
magnet man,,,,,,,,
l;egg pulling u!!!!!!!!
aila.....comon,,i really mean,,,,,,ki is positin mein koi kya kar sakta hai,,,,because put is going to expire this settlemnet ,,,,and av agin is,,,,no use ,,,that is ,,why ,,,even i wsa wondering how to,,keep him safe,,,
dont misunderstand me,,,,,,,god promise,,,,,,,,hahaha,,,,,,,,,OK

RENU
No offense but your english is good (judging from your perfect spelling of bigger words), is it really necessary to write broken with so many commas, whatever the purpose its difficult for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
market update

looks like nifty has broken the res. of 4572(spot), so don't short now, short on 4605(spot)
who can afford risk can buy for 4605(spot)
warm regards
warm regards
magnet man

rkkarnani

really my reaction is also, aaila
according to me there is crash which will take indicies towards the level of 3971(not confirmed, chances r 75%), but it may also happen in oct.

so u can hope that it happens in this month itself

warm regards
magnet man
Would it be prudent for him to buy a 4100 October PUT at ~40/- now???
Chances of crash this month are much more as said by you, my feeling is that mktmay take direction after Fed meet.

Last edited:
C

Czar

I feel for safety all options should be taken october basis as from next week the bad ones of sept. will depreciate much faster

You guys are awesome. I'm a newbie and made 1500 with your recommendation. Yeah I know that is a very small amount,

Have taken position in NIFTY 4300 put option oct.

How is it .?

renu daga

Re: market update

looks like nifty has broken the res. of 4572(spot), so don't short now, short on 4605(spot)
who can afford risk can buy for 4605(spot)
warm regards
warm regards
magnet man

hi magnet man

seems u like ur name have magnetic effect with nifty kindly teach me how u do so and how to determine both the south /north poles of ur manget related to nifty

renu