nifty calls

make sl as ur best friend

one thing i want to add is that "stop loss"
if any body want to become trader and also want to earn, then make sl as ur best friend, sl is only one thing that that can make trader rich.

but but but
one shud know the real suuport and res. level for that.
if u put sl just because u want to put, ican bet u that 95% of times ur sl will trigged first, after that ur tgt.

let play suppose game.

u r a trader, plays in only nifty, start trading with 100000(4 nifty)
u trades without sl, now suppose god's grace is with u.
u come out all the time in profit only

after 40 trade u find that ur capital is 800000(all trade profitable, lets suppose with god grace)

time passes by, god also says that whatever i have done, is enough, sorry buddy no more grace from my side

u have bought 32 nifty(thinking that i will win in every case)
suddenly hawaien apna rukh change karti hain, and crash arrives nifty omes down 400 points in 10 days(u haven't book loss because u think that my rate will come and i will come out in profit)

but after fall of 400 to 600 u find ur money is zero.

ur 40 trades were right and 1 trade was wrong and u comes out of mkt with naked hands.

and let me tell u frankly that my three freind has gone through this process, one of them has made his five lakh into 45 lakh in just 8 months, but in one bad month his capital came to 78000 rs.(now he plays only in equities)

so if any one plays in f & , either he shud make sl as his friend or he will lose every thing in end.

warm regards
magnet man

renu daga

hi
magnet man,,,can u help him out,,if yes,,,then i would be too interetsed in knowing teh strategy,,ebcause what i think,,,its ,,all gone,,,cant apply so much brain,,,in such situation,,,becuase even we arew aiting for correction,,but we know corr will not be to such extent,,,which will change teh trend,,,it shall just be minor..........
highlight ,,,!!!!!

renu

Need help from magnet man.,
I bought 4100 put @30 .I didnt place stop loss . Right now How can i recover ?
Thanks& Regards.,
VINOTH
really my reaction is also, aaila
according to me there is crash which will take indicies towards the level of 3971(not confirmed, chances r 75%), but it may also happen in oct.

so u can hope that it happens in this month itself

warm regards
magnet man

hi
magnet man,,,can u help him out,,if yes,,,then i would be too interetsed in knowing teh strategy,,ebcause what i think,,,its ,,all gone,,,cant apply so much brain,,,in such situation,,,becuase even we arew aiting for correction,,but we know corr will not be to such extent,,,which will change teh trend,,,it shall just be minor..........
highlight ,,,!!!!!

renu

its difficult to understand that u r pulling leg of mine, advicing to me, asking something, but its always lovely to see ur post.

quite a artistic person u r

warm regards
magnet man

magnet calls for friday

short term tgt 4570(spot)
major tgt 4647(spot)

yesterday we moved our res. up, and nifty break out today.
nifty moving towards our short term tgt of 4570.

now 2 maro sell nifty at the level of 4570 for the tgt of 4520-4499
break of 4495 sell it again for the tgt of 4450.
and if mkt touch 4572(spot) and close above 4520, then take the sell position home for monday.

warm regards
magnet man

renu daga

hi
magnet man,,,,,,,,
l;egg pulling u!!!!!!!!
aila.....comon,,i really mean,,,,,,ki is positin mein koi kya kar sakta hai,,,,because put is going to expire this settlemnet ,,,,and av agin is,,,,no use ,,,that is ,,why ,,,even i wsa wondering how to,,keep him safe,,,
dont misunderstand me,,,,,,,god promise,,,,,,,,hahaha,,,,,,,,,OK

RENU