nifty calls

renu daga

hi what actually u mena for technically rally ,,,,,,,
every rally is surrounded,,,,,,,,,,by technical points,,,,,,,,what rally is this going from ,,bottom ,,,,can u specify with enough reasons,,,i am realy confused..

renu

hi what actually u mena for technically rally ,,,,,,,
every rally is surrounded,,,,,,,,,,by technical points,,,,,,,,what rally is this going from ,,bottom ,,,,can u specify with enough reasons,,,i am realy confused..

renu
tecnicall rally is a part of correction, like in elliot wave set

leg a is called first corrective.
and leg b is called technicall rally, it means leg c is remaining.

yes i am expecting 4650 because it can be flat correction and 4803 becoause it cud be irregular correction

usally i don't expect these thing after big correction, but there r many indications , like downwardgap openings, waterfall effect at the level of 4000, low volumes at lower level(means weak support) and many other things.

moving in broadening triagle pattern(the same one, which u have asked, where u r seeing bullish pattern in making)

so thats why i am saying be buyer at supports and seller at res. play intra
don't go for medium term

warm regards
magnet man

renu daga

hi
i objcet u ,,sorry for that,,,,,,,,,be at short term,,,,bullish,,,,and take longs ,,,with tight stop loss,,,,because in that long dream ,,,one may forget that after again anew high a big bang is there!!
renu

hi
i objcet u ,,sorry for that,,,,,,,,,be at short term,,,,bullish,,,,and take longs ,,,with tight stop loss,,,,because in that long dream ,,,one may forget that after again anew high a big bang is there!!
renu
yes dear,

same thing i am saying , that be bullish for short term (4635) with tight sl,
crossover of 4650 be bullish again for 4803 with tight sl

and crossover of 4820 be bullish again for tgt of 5200

what i am saying that be catious at these two level 4635 and 4803
that is why i am repeateadily saying don't short in haste , be a buyer at support level, short only on stiff res.

and dear darling boy thanks for ur lovely words

warm regards
magnet man

magnet calls for monday

as expected nifty took u turn from 4548(just 7 ponts before our res. 4555)

now 2 maro 4445 is very crucial, if nifty opens and hold this then it will go upside, break of this can lead free fall upto 4355.

so be a buyer at suuport level with sl of 10 points and be a sell if breaks 4445

res. on upside is still at the level of 4555 4570

warm regards
magnet man

first Let Me Introduce My Self:

I (magnetman) Am A Independent Trader , And I Am Trading In Stock Market From Last One Year.
I Learned Lot Of Things Here, Myself.
So I Would Love To Share What I Learned.
So From 2day Onwards I Will Provide U Some Calls Of Nifty On Daily Bases.

Hoping That U Would Make Some Money Out Of It.

All Viwes Are Welcomed.;)

Warm Regards
Magnet Man.
hallo, magnetman
i am amit i am a new invester in the market i have seen intraday market for last two months so i will use your tip of niffty