Nifty Entry ,Exit ,Target levels with Median Line Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Shifazaid, you might have to put on your running shoes. The thread is 1634 posts deep.
There is a lot of forecasts there, but there is also a lot of practical talk and Q&A on different aspects of the technicals.
The bottom line is, that just like the pitchforks in this thread, the theories that are discussed are all applicable in any market. We've been having a lengthy discussion on the plight of the EUR/USD and AUD/USD. Those same concepts you can apply to Nifty, or any other market.

OTOH, you are also welcome to post a screenshot of your market for review.

hey pips,
now i will be following you there, i was thinking it was really forex stuff.....i guess if we need gems, then we got to find them. They wont land in my lap doing nothing.......thanks timepass and looking forward to your posts pips.

hey pips,
remember i said i was still learning. i doubt if you remember that. but yes i am and will provide my inputs soon. till then i have to learn from experts like you and kavima.

4xpipcounter

Shifazaid, I remember. But, don't forget, your input is considered of great value over there, just like Kavima considers it of great value here.
I've never asked Kavima this, but one thing is certain, he has a lot of passion for what he does. I would venture a safe guess, that like me, he welcomes comments and questions from everyone just so he is able to freely talk about the things he already knows and has passion for.

hey pips,
remember i said i was still learning. i doubt if you remember that. but yes i am and will provide my inputs soon. till then i have to learn from experts like you and kavima.

Kavima

20.10.2011_Thursday

Hi
Judging the corrective phase or working out the levels is never easy!:annoyed:

But today the junction of the Downsloping Blue PF and upsloping Magenta PF gave a good support of today's low where it took support and turned up.
The triangular formation is going to drive us crazy till it clears this corrective phase.We'll have to take it one day at a time ,I suppose :lol:

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Kavima, let me take a wild guess just based on price action and your forks.
I'm wondering if it is too far-fetched that after the strong move north, and now with momentum giving out that the market gives one more magical thrust north to your median green line which appears to be circa 5200. From that point, it prepares for the reversal.

I'm sure you will post the next chart. I'm just seeing if I pass the test here in your classroom.

20.10.2011_Thursday

Hi
Judging the corrective phase or working out the levels is never easy!:annoyed:

But today the junction of the Downsloping Blue PF and upsloping Magenta PF gave a good support of today's low where it took support and turned up.
The triangular formation is going to drive us crazy till it clears this corrective phase.We'll have to take it one day at a time ,I suppose :lol:

Kavima

hi pips

To me , the Nifty after a long downmove since november 2010 and consolidating in a range for the past 1-1/2 months, the recent rally after a double bottom from 4720-5170 was a breath of fresh air .On reaching 5170 where a double top was present,price seems to be hesitating to breakout, hence the tussle in the past few days.Once we cross 5170,a higher high will be formed and that should reinforce the market is turning northwards.
But market is supreme and any bias should not lock us in an unfavourable situation,so it's best we run behind the market very closely with our stoplosses.... :lol:

4xpipcounter

Before I got locked out of my demo, I was seeing 4666 and possibly 4592 to be hit on the bottom. What ended up being the lowest dip?

hi pips

To me , the Nifty after a long downmove since november 2010 and consolidating in a range for the past 1-1/2 months, the recent rally after a double bottom from 4720-5170 was a breath of fresh air .On reaching 5170 where a double top was present,price seems to be hesitating to breakout, hence the tussle in the past few days.Once we cross 5170,a higher high will be formed and that should reinforce the market is turning northwards.
But market is supreme and any bias should not lock us in an unfavourable situation,so it's best we run behind the market very closely with our stoplosses.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.