Nifty Entry ,Exit ,Target levels with Median Line Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kavima, a request. Could you also display stochastics in your chart, even if you are not trading by them ? I am fascinated by your setting of 50,35 in the stochs. Is 50 the average period and 35 the %K period ? What setting do you use for %K slow ?

Hi 4xPip,
Regards.
110% agreed with you and I myself sold 5400 CE when it hit Gap Up opening (@ 104) as per Ichimoku cloud pierce as I expected sideways/Consolidation movement around this level for long so -P give us best earning during this time
I'm Hardcore follower of TA since my birth in Stock market.
If we go to trader's Psychology and the biggest rule of market which I remember everyday when I start my trading terminal is "Market is '0' sum Game" it tells us whole truth behind trading.
Reminding this rule there is Big money and Short Money for trading purpose and the small trader (not telling money wise, small means who do not follow any kind of analysis and trading just for earning they are small........)
always trapped to give money to who do some what sensible trading,
Anyways still agreed with you and believe in TA always dear,
Happy trading ahead,
Dr.Darshan
Darshanshukla, IMO, it is a very common misnomer to focus on the big money or small money moving the markets.
Let me direct your attention Kavima's post in #139. With the strong spike, it was still contained by the median on the larger fork. He is also calling for consolidative movement at the state area. Big money and small money has nothing to do with solid technical views on market movement.

Personally, I called for a move to the 4600's when Nifty was in the 6000's. AS we got closer, I honed the number to 4666, and possibly 4592. The dip was 4720, so I missed it by a slight amount. My question is, "What did Gates and Buffet's money have to do with the drop? It was already foretold by solid TA's."

As I muse here at Kavima's thread, I can still adhere to one technical principle. Solid technical analysis produces more or less the same result. Kavima uses pitchforks. I use ichimoku. Someone else might use Elliot Wave, and etc, etc. Who has all the money, and who is putting it where and how is more hype than anything.

LOL, now that I shared an opinion, I'll go back to being a silent viewer.

Kavima

31.10.2011_Monday

Drawn a minor ascending Pitchfork ( pivots matching OB / OS in stoch)to assess the downside supports
for the consolidation area.Price attempting to close the gap can retrace till the point where it meets the
ascending trendline from previous two minor swing highs.5200-5250 zone is probable support area.

Status
Not open for further replies.