NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Nice one amit. Great thoughts put in. A great read. U never stop to amaze me as how talented u are. Your Dissection when evaluating a stock or the market in general is great. Must have always scored good in school biology labs :)

Rahul

AMITBE

rahulg77 said:
Hi,

Nice one amit. Great thoughts put in. A great read. U never stop to amaze me as how talented u are. Your Dissection when evaluating a stock or the market in general is great. Must have always scored good in school biology labs :)

Rahul
Thanks Rahul...I was a bad student quite frankly...at all times in every school, there's one bad boy always. I was it in my times.

The game continues...and now they are giving a H&S like formation...again don't be lured in.
Even if it pans out true.

Remember, while they are squeezing out money from desperate players, they are fighting a bloody battle amongst themselves.

Dog eat dog of course.

Hi amitbe and amitt29,
Some of earlier posts in this thread both of you have come to think that some reversal of trend may take place at or around 07/06/2006 or 08/06/2006. rahulg77 has put a specific question to you as to how did you work out that date. It appears that that question has not been noticed by both of you. I am seconding the question of rahulg77. Can you please explain how you worked out the aforesaid date?

hello amitbe,

Now a days indian markets are overreacting to every thing.when other asian market moves up or down by a percent or two, indian markets move by 3-6%!yesterday's down move was probably a bear trap.talking in terms of elliott wave, there are two possible scenarios.one is that this corrective mode started in april which might have completed its 3 wave move, probably yesterday. In this it formed an expanded flat structure.(a 3-3-5 internal wave structure).always in flat correction c wave must form a 5 wave structure.so from this view it should start moving to newer highs from now on.From another angle this correction started in the month of may came down in five waves.so now a zig zag correction must be formed.(5-3-5 internal wave structure).wave A and C in 5 waves.so now only wave A is formed.wave B and C are left to go.if this scenario unfolds sensex reaching around 8000 region is possible.so from both perspective if the index holds around this region it can move up to a the region mentioned on the chart.Right now i am with the second count in which only wave A is completed.time will tell what happens as these are all possibilities.:)

regards,
gvnarendra.

Attachments

AMITBE

Theres a theme that is prescribed for those struggling to emerge from the shadows of any kind of trauma, shock, defeat or addiction.
Its a therapeutic Theme Song in a place or position where the exact end of the proverbial tunnel remains uncertain but hope and aspiration stay steadfast and unfaltering.
It is practiced by support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous, detoxification centers (Champaign & Cocaine being the toast of the season! :rolleyes: ) or obesity clinics out west.

Its called One Day At A Time.

That just about sums up the scenario for me.

For the rest there are all sorts of theories doing the rounds, whether about the emerging markets or liquidity or Bank of Japan or hardening interest rates or whatever.
Theres a lot of merit in all that material, dont get me wrong, and theres been a great debate right here at out forum.

Even so, for me, an ordinary trader playing the markets on a daily basis, my song is going to be One Day At A Time and this theme is going to be in place no matter where the Nifty is heading in the near term.
And if I had to sing it set to a popular tune, it would have to be set to that beautiful song: Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

Thats it folks.

Some important step up levels to consider this morning are 3096-3102-3105-3108.
If these can be maintained, then an upwards pressure would emerge at 3115 and 3121 provided these can be held.
Will wait till after the opening and post again.

For supports, the line appears as 3084-3078-3075-3069-3063-3057-3051-3047.

To look ahead over the next little while, if 3121 can be maintained in the near term and not just for today, Id be looking at an important line at 3128-3135-3142-3149-3156-3163-3170-3177.
These levels are in line with my current mantra of One Day At A Time.
Ill keep these updated going ahead.
-

Hi amitbe,
well said!
Talking abt 1 day at time, incidentally most of candles (on dailies) were bullish on Friday close(including Nifty). Please correct if i am wrong.
regards

AMITBE

ragh_ash said:
Hi amitbe,
well said!
Talking abt 1 day at time, incidentally most of candles (on dailies) were bullish on Friday close(including Nifty). Please correct if i am wrong.
regards
Hi ragh_ash...yes of course, a lot of the index stocks were in the green.
The concern then was the a/d ratio and today's moves so far are giving confirmation of that sentiment.

There is a fierce contest on now and so just stay out and let it pass, else if very sure go in very cautiously and come out at modest profits. Play small and safe.

At this point the Nifty is moving in a support area that extends till 3045 to the down and this is important to hold. A slip below this will dampen Friday's move further.

Holding above 3086 will be a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.