NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the concerns that you showed to me. I am back to normal with more energy (Mosquito energy) and will take part actively.

KArthik, as u mentioned that I am really roaming in singapore streets. I will be attending to the class as normally now.

Thanks Amit, KArthik, Saint, Chachi, Rahul, Ashish, Ajay, Satya and all (If I missed out by name).

I have to read a lot of posts now that I missed out.

Regds
Raj

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the concerns that you showed to me. I am back to normal with more energy (Mosquito energy) and will take part actively.

KArthik, as u mentioned that I am really roaming in singapore streets. I will be attending to the class as normally now.

Thanks Amit, KArthik, Saint, Chachi, Rahul, Ashish, Ajay, Satya and all (If I missed out by name).

Regds
Raj
Happy to see you back with the mosquito energy. I hope you have not gained this energy by gulping down the mosquito soup in the singapore streets ;)

I am also happy that now somebody is here to copy the chats for me. :)

Welcome Back!

--Ashish

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Everyone,

Regds
Raj
Good to hear you are well. Hope enjoying Singapore. If need send me an email, I will give my friends contacts there.

Srini

shrinivas

aca_trader said:
Happy to see you back with the mosquito energy. I hope you have not gained this energy by gulping down the mosquito soup in the singapore streets ;)

I am also happy that now somebody is here to copy the chats for me. :)

Welcome Back!

--Ashish
hey can you please send me the copy of chats too

ganeshhity

shrinivas

aca_trader said:
I guess he has yet to copy them.

Regards,
--Ashish
ok./.will wait for that..let me learn something from genius here...
Ahh one more thing...i can see amitda after a long time...i could see that he's also logged in now...let's see his comments..

amitda...hello..you there

ganeshhity

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Everyone,

Regds
Raj
Hi Raj,

Welcome back.......great to have you in Singapore as well.Shall meet up soon.

Saint

srinivasud said:
Good to hear you are well. Hope enjoying Singapore. If need send me an email, I will give my friends contacts there.

Srini
Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your concern. I really thank you for that. Yes I m enjoying singapore. I just want any new contacts to make friends, here I m feeling bored.

Regards
Raj

Hey Raj,

Just read u ahave relocated to singapore. Best of luck my friend. So a new job. Pls keep us updated.

Also I want to keep this thread in the 1st page so new comers can read old post and can learn and have the same opporunity like I did.

Regards

Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.