NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm

although the question is directed to Amitji, allow me to put my thoughts

Bull was BIG... etc... could you refer me to some book or some article where I can understand the dynamics of the market... apart from trading perspective... I mean are their really Bulls & Bears... I mean not in literal sense... but like some group of people who try to keep the market moving up and some group who try to hammer it?
no group or syndicate. the market is just an amalgamation of beautiful minds.

A single person can not do that right? I mean in short I just want to understand the inside thing of the market :)
for that you need to ask yourself the right questions. the answers are just too obvious.

milkyblack

Thanks Joy Sir for replying... really like the concept of market to be an amalgamation of beautiful minds... just made me think more about it... can drive a person crazy thinking about it... :)

Now its like as the market is a pool of beautiful minds... every individual somehow connect to other and has a bearish/bullish sentiment...(maybe telepathy :)) and when the number and volume of minds are in a particular direction they have the capacity to move the market or rather the market moves in that direction!
I hope I am able to understand a bit!

Thanks Again!

Regards

although the question is directed to Amitji, allow me to put my thoughts

no group or syndicate. the market is just an amalgamation of beautiful minds.

for that you need to ask yourself the right questions. the answers are just too obvious.

orderflow13

Thanks Joy Sir for replying... really like the concept of market to be an amalgamation of beautiful minds... just made me think more about it... can drive a person crazy thinking about it... :)

Now its like as the market is a pool of beautiful minds... every individual somehow connect to other and has a bearish/bullish sentiment...(maybe telepathy :)) and when the number and volume of minds are in a particular direction they have the capacity to move the market or rather the market moves in that direction!

Thanks Again!

Regards
i now realize how interesting the concept is.And so the question always pop up in my mind ..why on the earth i used to fail asleep reading dreadful behavioral finance books when i was struggling for grades in exam :D

jdm

Thanks Again!

Regards
ahh no sir my friend. they are reserved for Amitji and the other greats of traderji.

na, no telepathy. they are bonded by their actions. actions which are guided by common sense. its another matter common sense is not so common.

milkyblack

ahh no sir my friend. they are reserved for Amitji and the other greats of traderji.

na, no telepathy. they are bonded by their actions. actions which are guided by common sense. its another matter common sense is not so common.
Thanks again Sir :) (Its reserved for greats... and that is why a Sir to you... heard a lot about you in posts of Saint Sir)

Now getting better in understanding... bonded by action.... yup! Getting it... Its like when I short... Its not because I feel it... but indeed I see that volume of shorts are getting more and more... and it results into my action of shorting.... and when my stop loss gets hit... its like I interpreted the actions wrong...

Common sense not so common :) :)

Thanks... really learning a lot from this forum!

Regards

Thanks again Sir :) (Its reserved for greats... and that is why a Sir to you... heard a lot about you in posts of Saint Sir)

Now getting better in understanding... bonded by action.... yup! Getting it... Its like when I short... Its not because I feel it... but indeed I see that volume of shorts are getting more and more... and it results into my action of shorting.... and when my stop loss gets hit... its like I interpreted the actions wrong...

Common sense not so common :) :)

Thanks... really learning a lot from this forum!

Regards
Joydeep is a great trading mind,MB......If you are going to stuff a Sir after Saint,you better do the same with Joydeep whether he likes it or not.:D

Saint

jdm

Now getting better in understanding... bonded by action.... yup! Getting it... Its like when I short... Its not because I feel it... but indeed I see that volume of shorts are getting more and more... and it results into my action of shorting....
aahhh interprating price & volume, thats cool.

now what do you mean by volumes of short? there can be no short without a long. so why not volumes of long? how do you differentiate?

but before going into such mumbo jumbo ask yourself why smart money shorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.