NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

aahhh interprating price & volume, thats cool.

now what do you mean by volumes of short? there can be no short without a long. so why not volumes of long? how do you differentiate?

but before going into such mumbo jumbo ask yourself why smart money shorts?
joydeep sir.. i think you custom made ur excel file ? sadly i am not master in excel things.Few days back i was looking at delivery % of a stock compare to total traded quantity, i found it very helpful for judging free float available of the stock, but its very hard to even keep record of one single stock.Can u make such excel file where we can track top 5 nifty group stocks on those parameter?

now what do you mean by volumes of short? there can be no short without a long. so why not volumes of long? how do you differentiate?

Sir How did you mange to plot delta in excel ? I have read few stuff about this strategy of difference between bid and ask but for that we need accurate bid/ask information.Do you think data provider like esignel or reuters provides accurate tic by tic data ? if by any chance we miss few tics with huge volume,the bars can be misleading ?.This horizontal bars are like tape recorders.Human mind cant remember/memorized everything while reading order book.Do you find them useful while trading ?

Ankit

milkyblack

Thanks for the data sheet :) I saw once something same with CV.... I thought one needs charting s/w to capture this price volume data... can be done in excel never knew it( i.e. if it is excel what you using though!!)

Joy Sir, by volume of shorts I meant like bearish volume... like a bearish candle with good volume... might denote that bears are in control! Maybe this is a way to differentiate... (My little understanding)

Another way could be to track the order flow... but the thing is how? I mean I do not have any s/w to do so... and with naked eye screen reading might not help much!

An explanation by you would be really helpful.

I cannot interpret much from the data sheet that you provided... but I think it has lots of data that can be processed to get very nice information about the price volume action... like total volume for the 5 min... volume at price x,y,z.... total volume traded at every price, total volume for every 5 min etc... so many things :eek:

But Joy Sir, there is no price on the sheet :confused:
I would really like to learn this interpretation... Is it like even I can make this excel sheet? Do I need something for that...

Thanks for your wonderful post!

Regards

milkyblack

Smart money shorts as they have some inside information or something like that.... or maybe the long retail participants had enough of ride and the smart money now can pull the market down... SM overweigh the retails now and so they short... and the other smart money who were long booked profit!

:confused: :confused:

Regards

AMITBE

Wow Joy Sir himself graces this thread now!
Welcome Sir!! :)

I like your multi coloured building blocks/bricks of the markets.

Solid as they are, they provide a great degree of transparency to the internals of the markets?

The blue guys are the smart money?
Or is it the red guys?

Is there a colour for the suckers too?

Great to see you here Joy!!
:)

AMITBE

Some important levels looking for today:

2769 is quite a key, as NF can slip sharply from there.

Which can bring into picture: 2759-2742-2736

To the up the crucial levels are 2845-2853-2864

These are NO zones.

AMITBE

Some important levels looking for today:

2769 is quite a key, as NF can slip sharply from there.

Which can bring into picture: 2759-2742-2736

To the up the crucial levels are 2845-2853-2864

These are NO zones.
With that red inked level tested and done with, looking further down:
2718-2710-2706-2699.

Will stop posting levels below that. Needs more work.

To the up that 2769 mentioned in the above post is still the key.
Above the levels are also mentioned in the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.