Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

rajendrani

yeah rajen...bit booked bit fast half lot...also i was long in unitech....and had a very good adds so got my mm got bit alarming....if reversal would had happen ....so tried to booked some profit in mini...need to take care next time though...
Next time, when you try to book the profits, try to keep eye on the volume too, if you have high volumes, this means plenty people are interested and we might see some more upmove and also it had broken the other resistances too on daily charts.

ag_fx

Harsh, ankit, amit, hitesh, I had tried to put all the desciption in the charts as to how i trade ambush in my own particular way, using the resistance and support level. I posted the explanation in the charts itself,

Just follow this link.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/30843-trading-setups-technical-trading-11.html#post344998

Not posting here for one simple reason as this sytem is not the ambush method so, keeping away the confusions. Also one more request, I have given the infomation on how to use the support and resistance level, please do not make any other thread for discussions. Only one thing which will help one self, is screen time and working with the charts, there is no other simpler way. And I dont want to make it more simpler as then it would be like spoon feeding. So guys, take information from the chart and try to use only the information which will help you making your own system.

Best of luck guys and take care.
Regards,
Rajendra Iyengar.

I whole heartedly support this. there could be no better remedy to learn but practical screen exp. No..Not the paper trades...screen exp with real trades, may be with much lesser capital....But no substitute for it....

rajendrani

I whole heartedly support this. there could be no better remedy to learn but practical screen exp. No..Not the paper trades...screen exp with real trades, may be with much lesser capital....But no substitute for it....
Yes real trades, what it matters most,
For me I started with very small capital, where the whole miniflow members were trading the nifty lots I was trading a small quantity in hdfcbank using the same method. But that helped me to understand the logic. I guess ST sir and Sunil would remember this.

dare2

no dare2....u will find lots of doji and hammer and all here on 5 tf...keep eye on higher tf too...there was nothing to take short trade ....
yes buddy u r rite.. i think m doing a bit aggressive trading..
i do analyse higher tf.. i keep 5min, 15min and 30min charts running simultaneously..
i need to have more patience..

1 more thing i have noticed.. my SL and SAR are pathetic..

harsh could u advise how 2 put the SL and when to use SAR instead of SL??

do u mix other intraday trading techniques like miniflow with ambush??

wat else do u think i shd master upon??

Mangafreakz

@Ankit
Which charts u use for your TA , Icharts like you once previously mentioned in Pride's thread or you r using Amibroker ?

ag_fx

@Ankit
Which charts u use for your TA , Icharts like you once previously mentioned in Pride's thread or you r using Amibroker ?
I use icharts as of now for RT....AMI i use for EOD analysis....planning to shift to Ami in future course...