Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

dare2

I have been SOH since then..harsh did some trades and took some shorts too....along with some longs ago..he wud better update you guys.
i m short wid juz 1 lot.

@harsh : u seem very busy these days.. ;)

added 1 lot.

SL triggered.. squared off..

SL screwed up again.. short wid 1 lot

added 1 lot.
add 1 more lot.
stopped out..

both trades almost break-even.

long now wid juz 1 lot
added 1 lot.
added 1 more.
added 1 more lot.
squared-off all 4 lots..

Last edited:
Hi Rajendrani,
Still awaiting your reply in "tech trends" thread.

For the above chart can you explain your color coding or help me to the post describing color coding

Thanks

rajendrani

i did long then went short..with one add....in satyam and unitech got out with some loss...
Harsh with the number of trades you had been doing everyday, I also suggest, you try to work on the daily charts too, that will really help you to catch big moves, and good thing about that is you will trade less. You had been doing good in intraday, it will be easier for you to work with daily charts. Intraday is tough, swing is not that hard.

pleaseharsh

Harsh with the number of trades you had been doing everyday, I also suggest, you try to work on the daily charts too, that will really help you to catch big moves, and good thing about that is you will trade less. You had been doing good in intraday, it will be easier for you to work with daily charts. Intraday is tough, swing is not that hard.
yeah rajen i do follow daily charts too.....take some clue.....yeah will see to swing trading one day...thanx....