Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

dare2

ankit bhai, i need a small help in this matter 2.. i've subscribed 2 investbulls.. n m downloading the ieod data regularly.. i have amibroker installed in my system.. after importing the downloaded data into amibroker i get only bar bars.. m sending it as an attached file.. plz tell me how to get it in wave-form in amibroker..

(will delete this post after its purpose is served)

akash saxena

Attachments

ag_fx

ankit bhai, i need a small help in this matter 2.. i've subscribed 2 investbulls.. n m downloading the ieod data regularly.. i have amibroker installed in my system.. after importing the downloaded data into amibroker i get only bar bars.. m sending it as an attached file.. plz tell me how to get it in wave-form in amibroker..

akash saxena
I myself dont know it yar..Im pretty much new to ami...Rajen is the best person around to address this question of urs.

hitesh05

akash saxena
Dare 2,

U have to go to file > import wizard > then arrange the boxes acc to the invest bulls data e.g open, high , low close, volume, date and time etc..