Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

pleaseharsh

rajen i m having difficulty in understanding this gimme bar concept...pls correct my understand if possible...
1) color of the gimme bar dosent matter (for e.g the gimmer bar touching lower band dosent require to be green i.e it could be red also...)
2) it does not require that gimme bar is the bar which touches the band..(thats wt gimme pdf file says).i.e important here is that the price bar closed > price opened at..(for lower band) and vice versa for upper band.....

ps : here price open/closed means the actual price opened and closed for the bar and not to be taken in visual context of actual length of the bar...right ?

rajendrani

rajen i m having difficulty in understanding this gimme bar concept...pls correct my understand if possible...
1) color of the gimme bar dosent matter (for e.g the gimmer bar touching lower band dosent require to be green i.e it could be red also...)
2) it does not require that gimme bar is the bar which touches the band..(thats wt gimme pdf file says).i.e important here is that the price bar closed > price opened at..(for lower band) and vice versa for upper band.....

ps : here price open/closed means the actual price opened and closed for the bar and not to be taken in visual context of actual length of the bar...right ?
Give me 15 min, will explain with the chart

rajendrani

Give me 15 min, will explain with the chart

The second reversal may not met the rule, but if you see gb is just a bar which touches the bb and then the next bar goes up the price on the opposite side and also that bar had touched the support zone, so that made me to go with the reversal.

Hope I am clear.