Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

pleaseharsh

rajen...i think more important is that 3 point in the above graph....that point defines the gimme bar....the first pic shows gimme bar (which has touched the bb), the second pic shows the gimme bar (which has not touched the bb)...but because the price bar closed higher than the open ...its a gimme bar (provided its previous bar has touched the lower bb with prices continously falling)...am i right....!!

rajendrani

rajen but here i got the confusion with the defination of gimme bar...as per u gimme bar requires to touch BB ...right ?
but here...:

Actually gimme bar is the one which touches the BB and the price moves to the opposite side, this can be the bar which touches or the next bar which moves opposite.

Also harsh, i made my point clear on the reversal to long that though the bar touched the bb was not according to the rule, as the bar was not green, the next bar was green and moving opposite and that bar also tested the support zone and was moving up, so this was enough indication to go long using that green bar.

rajendrani

rajen...i think more important is that 3 point in the above graph....that point defines the gimme bar....the first pic shows gimme bar (which has touched the bb), the second pic shows the gimme bar (which has not touched the bb)...but because the price bar closed higher than the open ...its a gimme bar (provided its previous bar has touched the lower bb with prices continously falling)...am i right....!!
All in short are giving only giving one clue,

When price touches the lower bb and the price closes above its open, then that bar is GB and the vice versa for the upper BB
Also it also tells if the price touces the lower bb and the price closes below its open the thats not the one we need to consider.
We need to consider the bar which has touched and then moved away to the opposite direction.

Here there are two scenarios,
1. Price goes down, touches the BB but the price bar has close below its open, so its still the red bar and the next bar moves up and doesnt touches the BB but move is on opposite side, which means the close is above the open. then that bar is considered as GB

2. Price goes down, touches the BB and the price bar has close above the open, then that bar is considered as GB

In both the scenarios, the GB may give wrong trades, to avoid that, we wil use the resistance and support level created by the previous pivots.

When the resistance or support level also touches this bar which has touched the BB, then that bar gives us a strong indication for reversal or profit booking or for entry.