Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

covered last lot..
done 4 da day.. tried my best 2 make as few mistakes as possible.. not quite sure whether wass successful or not.. will analyse my trade 8 nyt..

not a gr8 day.. but not a bad either.. day ended in green.. n i hope dats wat matters the most.. see u guys 2morrow..

gud nyt.

hills_5000

bought a lot at the end of the day... motilaloswal sucks and is giving me probs... so can anyone post EOD chart for bank nifty for mto have a look ..thanks... and comment on future for tommorow...

Amit

hi man,

well all i am saying is that whtevr method one applies...it seems a gain of 100 points from levels right now...7230...

Amit

Hi Dare2,
Can you please put up your chart along with your trades and reasons behind them. It'll help to understand ambush a lot. Even with trades which you think were mistakes. So we also might try to avoid them in future.
Its just a request. So even if you cant do it, still you are helping a lot by teaching in live markets.
So thanks.

Hi Dare2,
Can you please put up your chart along with your trades and reasons behind them. It'll help to understand ambush a lot. Even with trades which you think were mistakes. So we also might try to avoid them in future.
Its just a request. So even if you cant do it, still you are helping a lot by teaching in live markets.
So thanks.
jinnav bhai i usually specify the reason for each trade of mine.. n most of the time i attach the chart wid my trades.. now my attachment limit is full.. cant attach any more charts in ambush.. if in case anytime i dont specify the reason of my trade, then u can ask me there n then.. look the 5min chart in trading hours n u can understand better..
i cant teach now :) the time has not yet come.. m a novice juz like u.. has 2 learn a lot b4 starting teaching..
my advice is juz follow the 5min chart n the ambush rules.. look y we(harsh, hem, ankit etc) take the trades.. if u have a live chart wid u in trading hours then there wont b ne problem in understanding at all..

take care..

bought a lot at the end of the day... motilaloswal sucks and is giving me probs... so can anyone post EOD chart for bank nifty for mto have a look ..thanks... and comment on future for tommorow...

Amit
hi hills.. we follow ambush rules here.. we never buy 8 da end of day.. in fact we square-off our trades by the eod.. we simply try to go wid the flow of the market.. i dont think ne1 here ever guesses abt tomorrow..

abt bank nifty charts.. u can get it in yahoo finance if u r not any using charting software or services.. investbulls.com is providing live charts very cheaply.. i myself use it.. it's juz 350 Rs per month.. u can go 4 it if u want or simply use yahoo finance..

hope i've replied 2 all ur queries..
take care..

hi hills.. we follow ambush rules here.. we never buy 8 da end of day.. in fact we square-off our trades by the eod.. we simply try to go wid the flow of the market.. i dont think ne1 here ever guesses abt tomorrow..

abt bank nifty charts.. u can get it in yahoo finance if u r not any using charting software or services.. investbulls.com is providing live charts very cheaply.. i myself use it.. it's juz 350 Rs per month.. u can go 4 it if u want or simply use yahoo finance..

hope i've replied 2 all ur queries..
take care..
good morning n happy trading 2 all..

long triggered..

columbus

i m facing a weird problem with sharekhan charts today...apart from candlesticks all other indicators just get disappeared ....:(:annoyed:
................I do not face any prob with SK today ...............