Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

pleaseharsh

yes harsh bro a perfect h&s (reverse).. nice catch..

1 more thing.. yaar nifty has resistance after every 10, 12, 14 points rise as per previous days PHs and PLs.. is it worth 2 trade with the risk involved or to SOH??
hmm..if the resistance is immediately after the breakout we need to be careful...cuz after such narrow range market will just jump the resistance with few pts and then retrace....many will jump into take long trade ...though frankly i dont think still u have made any wrong decision apart from overlooking the next immediate resistance....

hmm..if the resistance is immediately after the breakout we need to be careful...cuz after such narrow range market will just jump the resistance with few pts and then retrace....many will jump into take long trade ...though frankly i dont think still u have made any wrong decision apart from overlooking the next immediate resistance....
wat a boring session of the market.. cant do nething except to sit n watch..
harsh bhai r u holding ne positions??

pleaseharsh

hello..dare2
well yeah i took short and covered it(but today failed to take the first long trade in nifty)....sorry i m consistently facing problem with my computer....now cpu is continously stays in 100 % mode...:annoyed: i hope u doing well too...:thumb: