Nifty Future Trading challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratapvb

today's trade till now

now long order above 13065+ and short order below 13000- whichever triggers

all qty till now are 1/2 usually traded qty

so for 5 lakh if tradin 5 lots...then today all trades are 2 lots only
long order revised to above 13039+ (just FYI there is strong res expected around 13055 above that)

pratapvb

long order revised to above 13039+ (just FYI there is strong res expected around 13055 above that)
exit EOD ...if exiting now 13070 exit..30pts in this

toughard

Hi
50% is too high..

i am not prefering anyprofit sharing (70:30, 60:40 or 50:50) as it has own difficulites..
hi thanks for the reply... keeping 50-50 aside... can you just list out the difficulties in profit sharing so that I can look in to them for some solutions from my end?

thanks

toughard

Practically, if someone has such system, he won't bother giving you or anyone calls. Don't you feel he will be busy trading it on NF and various other scripts and making crores?

Why on earth you or anyone will expect him to provide calls :confused:
its a basic question....
the simple answer to it is- Scalability

1st thing try to have a good winning formula
2nd deploy your funds make good use of formula by enjoying full profits
3nd seek outside funds to make full use of formula by sharing profit

:)

marimuthu13

Dear muthu,
IMO its dificult to trade NF intraday in fixed profit booking except if one can trade only trending market ...we (some othermembers of other forum) tryed it 2 year before but it not give confidence....its achievable only if we use trail stops in trades...its my personal view & experience....may be some mechanical method can do but not sure :)
Hello sir..

yes i agree with you and for the same reason,i haven't discussed this things with you before putting it here..

Once i decide to trade 10 lots of NF, with some others calls/advice, you only came to my mind..but considering other practicalites, i dropped the plan as ur trading style wont suit my requirements...

marimuthu13

I can give for bnf......300pts a month

I will post calls here for a week to 2 weeks....(even on 13th day after exit polls) and 16th....but those 2 days may have to be discounted as far as method is concerned
today's trade till now

short 13054- (Filter of 3 pts) and exit 13050+
long 13050+ and exit 13035-

now long order above 13065+ and short order below 13000- whichever triggers

all qty till now are 1/2 usually traded qty

so for 5 lakh if tradin 5 lots...then today all trades are 2 lots only
Dear pratap,
He need fixed exit and sl ...no trail ......
Hello Pratap Ji..

yes ..as explined by VJAY sir..i am looking for fixed SL/EXIT, no TSL..(reason i already mentioned..i am in job and cannot keep calling Broker to revise TSL etc etc due to office works/meeting/etc...) and also no need of posting ur live trades here as everyone here known about you/your trades..you are one of gem of trader in TJ...

marimuthu13

@marimuthu13

will there not be a time lag between posting here, reading, and then going back to terminal to execute ?
sir,,
are you joking or what?

once we agree mutually, everything goes via Gtalk/YM/or SMS/Phone based on agreement by both the parties..

may be if possible., i can post ledger balance once in a week here..

pratapvb

Hello Pratap Ji..

yes ..as explined by VJAY sir..i am looking for fixed SL/EXIT, no TSL..(reason i already mentioned..i am in job and cannot keep calling Broker to revise TSL etc etc due to office works/meeting/etc...) and also no need of posting ur live trades here as everyone here known about you/your trades..you are one of gem of trader in TJ...
I was not posting my live trades here....I was posting what you can expect....as expected it cleared some confusion like you don't want trailing SL.....

if trading intraday, then without adjusting SLs / entries if somebody can achieve your target, then good....I am definitely not in that bracket

LivetoTrade

sir,,
are you joking or what?

once we agree mutually, everything goes via Gtalk/YM/or SMS/Phone based on agreement by both the parties..

may be if possible., i can post ledger balance once in a week here..
NO, I was not joking, I was trying to understand how it would work in real-time.

Now, from your recent posts and pratap's post, i understand that you possibly need EOD based trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.