Not open for further replies.

gunsho

its a basic question....
the simple answer to it is- Scalability

1st thing try to have a good winning formula
2nd deploy your funds make good use of formula by enjoying full profits
3nd seek outside funds to make full use of formula by sharing profit

:)
:). Scalability is never an issue with own fund, particularly if its intraday + consistent profits. A simple compounding strategy is enough and if you make 100 points on average per month for 10 months and 2 months breakeven, year end is spectacular. Outside fund + Sharing profit / earn by service is never attractive/not required when you have Intraday + Consistent profits.

I agree with the other points mentioned previously (jamit), some people will be scared to take risk on own fund. And they make use of the system they have by providing calls. So such person cannot be an experienced one. As Jamit said, its just matter of time for that person also stop doing it, once he sees that 150 points every other month and gain some practical experience :)

gunsho

Upon fresh reflection.

If a trader took up marimuthu's offer and found himself comfortable, then even if he starts his own trading, he would have no motivation to stop the risk free flow of 50K per month from his arrangement with marimuthi.

Chalti gaadi sae koi kyon utrega bhala.
50K per month ;) how is that?

toughard

:). Scalability is never an issue with own fund, particularly if its intraday + consistent profits. A simple compounding strategy is enough and if you make 100 points on average per month for 10 months and 2 months breakeven, year end is spectacular. Outside fund + Sharing profit / earn by service is never attractive/not required when you have Intraday + Consistent profits.

I agree with the other points mentioned previously (jamit), some people will be scared to take risk on own fund. And they make use of the system they have by providing calls. So such person cannot be an experienced one. As Jamit said, its just matter of time for that person also stop doing it, once he sees that 150 points every other month and gain some practical experience :)
on your first point my context here with marimuthu through my proposal is way away from intraday I proposed jus 4-6 trades in a month.... so compounding theory is NA

on your 2nd point there is no point to get SCARED as I already mention my trade structures are with predefined LOSS and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is MORE than that will be paid by me... WILL ANY SCARED PERSON MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT...

please read all the posts before commenting...

Last edited:

toughard

hi thanks for the reply... keeping 50-50 aside... can you just list out the difficulties in profit sharing so that I can look in to them for some solutions from my end?

thanks
hi did you missed it?

gunsho

on your first point my context here with marimuthu through my proposal is way away from intraday I proposed jus 4-6 trades in a month.... so compounding theory is NA

on your 2nd point there is no point to get SCARED as I already mention my trade structures are with predefined LOSS and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is MORE than that will be paid by me... WILL ANY SCARED PERSON MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT...

My friend, if its way away from intraday, my comment has nothing to do with it. You have responded to my post saying 'scalability' is a reason to go for external funds. If you had positional in your mind while responding to me, then context is lost there itself. Coz everyone else is discussing about intraday trades only.

You also should be reading it properly. I have mentioned this atleast twice in my post, "particularly if its intraday + consistent profits" ;)

Don't take anything personally. The idea of Marimuthu is to find a person with some criteria (intraday & 150+ points per month) and few mentioned before its little stretched goal. I am just trying to find out why one person will do that and for what reason. Lets keep it simple.

onlinegtrash

hello everyone..

Here is my proposal in NF trading ...

I will trade 10 lots with proper MM..

Is there anyone who can give buy/sell advice on intraday basis..

..Deal is NF 150 points per 20 trading days is mine , rest of points whatever you earn is yours (out of same 20 trading days)...

I prefer to trade max 2 trade per day as i need to do only call and trade.

I prefer to trade with single entry and exit , no traling stop loss because of call and trade ...

any proposals are welcome..

Note:
If its against forum rules, admin/MOD please delete it ..(plz dont send me warning mail)
I just don't understand call providers who can service your request!

routing the trade to NSE is much faster and easier than routing it to a retail trader...

if the routed trade calls are worth more than '150 points per 20 trades', what kind of moron will route that to retail trader and allow a 150 points cut from his profitable calls!

Even the service provider is poor guy with no money but selling out calls...
well that's an contradiction there... isn't it !??

may be he is looking for a risk free cash flow from retail traders...
Any guy with such profitable calls should be making money left and right... at exponential rate.
with in 3 months retail traders will be a nuisance to be served for... as his account is exploding upwards exponentially!

but why o why?
someone should provide the service you ask for...!
why would a sun want to shine its light on a distant mirror and bask in the reflection,
when it can shine by itself!

Last edited:

toughard

My friend, if its way away from intraday, my comment has nothing to do with it. You have responded to my post saying 'scalability' is a reason to go for external funds. If you had positional in your mind while responding to me, then context is lost there itself. Coz everyone else is discussing about intraday trades only.

You also should be reading it properly. I have mentioned this atleast twice in my post, "particularly if its intraday + consistent profits" ;)

Don't take anything personally. The idea of Marimuthu is to find a person with some criteria (intraday & 150+ points per month) and few mentioned before its little stretched goal. I am just trying to find out why one person will do that and for what reason. Lets keep it simple.

:):):):):)

marimuthu13

I just don't understand call providers who can service your request!

routing the trade to NSE is much faster and easier than routing it to a retail trader...

if the routed trade calls are worth more than '150 points per 20 trades', what kind of moron will route that to retail trader and allow a 150 points cut from his profitable calls!

Even the service provider is poor guy with no money but selling out calls...
well that's an contradiction there... isn't it !??

may be he is looking for a risk free cash flow from retail traders...
Any guy with such profitable calls should be making money left and right... at exponential rate.
with in 3 months retail traders will be a nuisance to be served for... as his account is exploding upwards exponentially!

but why o why?
someone should provide the service you ask for...!
why would a sun want to shine its light on a distant mirror and bask in the reflection,
when it can shine by itself!
hmmm ..really i dont understand what you are trying to say nu...

Status
Not open for further replies.