Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
shravanihadge;209786 To be truthful enough whatever analysis that i provide for nifty aug futures comes from my husband. The credit goes to him. His name is mr. Nishikant krishna. Hadge and i am his wife mrs. Shravani nishikant. Hadge he has taught me technical analysis and for the past two year's he has been giving perfect results for nifty spot and nifty futures [U said:
to his clients[/U].

he has made a software :D which provides intraday, weekly and short term targets, support and resistance for nifty,

he doesnt analyse nifty!!!!!!!! And he has asked me to do nifty analysis and post the same for several websites.

All i could say is that, he has persuaded me to learn technicals and has given me a laptop wherein i have this software. i just have to log in to this software everyday after 6 in the evening and this software automatically shows me the future trend of the stock or the index or any commodity.:D

my husband said to me that this software is available with only a few top analysts in india, to name a few of them they are mr vijay bamhbwani, mr ashwani gujral, mr deepak mohoni, mr rajat bose and so on.:D

i am really unable to provide you with the calculations and i wish i could tell you the strategy behind my analysis for nifty futures. As me in person doesn't know the inputs my husband has used to make this software. :))

i hope you all would understand this situation and pardon me for my helplessness and inability to guide you all.

indian stock market is buzzing with men like my husband and people like you all who are expert's in technical analysis. I wish someday me being a woman other women in india would be at par with super intelligent people like you. I wish you all the best and i hope my analysis would come handy to all the members of traderji who trade nifty futures.

Thanking you,
regards,
shravani nishikant. Hadge
i am unable to tell you what inputs he has used to create this magical software, because he has kept it confidential and never revealed me the same, so kindly pardon my inability and helplesness to assist you gentlemen for the same.
I will try to do my best and provide you with accurate analysis for nifty futures by using the software that is my husbands creation.
my husband is doing his analysis on nasdaq and dow jones and taking care of his clients at the terminal ( bolt ) so he has no time to express his views at traderji, or else he would contribute his strategies and methods of analysis. In future if i ever get to learn the art of analysing nifty i will definitely post it in this thread.
my analysis is based on candle stick charts. I also analyse stocks in cash and f&o segment. Apart from indian markets i can also provide intraday and short term levels for crude oil, nasdaq, dow jones & asian markets, if they are needed by any member of traderji.

:D
:))
all these posts are making me die with laughter, and you say all others here are jokers

This is too bad

TINA,

Keep my Husband out of this, Good for you. :mad:

You are taking things too far.

U have problems with me, confront me.

He knows I am Posting Levels at Traderji.

He is a Sub Broker with Religare and a Technical analyst. So, dont try to drag him into all this.

And I challenge you, go to anyone at Religare, I dont care. Truth Speaks for itself.

And that Bullshit you gave about Brokers CIRCLE and what not, shows you are still Immatured. :D

He does not need to do all this.

He is happy with whatever he earns and I am happy he is guiding me to become a Technical Analyst.

Regards,
Shravani
:)

P.S. TINA, I SAID YOU ARE A SPECIAL CHILD, GROW UP BABY. :D

my pupose is solved, renu...
i wanted others to know the source & purpose of these calls...

and all the above highlighted posts he had made in other threads in the beginning - even these things clear out with whom we are dealing.

someone had actually asked all these questions even before, but the topic was diverted with "male ego" issue & blah blah blah...

in the beginning in other threads, he/she was initially humble and now that his/her "bakras" are increasing in the messenger list, BIG attitude is being shown...

this is just to show her (if she's really a woman) that all are special children over here, including hers as she is so much dependent on her husband & magical software that she does not even know what are "pivots"... not her fault, her husband taught her about "analysis" but forgot to teach about actual realtime trading & humility.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha

:D Now I have Started Laughing again. :D

People can go to any level and frame up something like this!!!!!!!!!!

Highly Unbelievable :confused:

To each and everyone who thinks this Forum is full of wise People, think again??????

We have Immature Members on this form, who can go to their extremes.

I was indirectly taunting people all this time. But the actual people who were the targets realised that I was taunting them, and they couldn't take it anymore and they have come up in the open with something like this, which couldn't be much more Sillier.

This is the most Silliest of things someone could ever imagine, visualise and then actually Post in my Thread.

What should I call this, Ignorance, Innocence or Immature Behavior?????

Regards,
Shravani

P.S It would be fair enough if senior members in this forum do act like seniors and act as Adults. Stop this Childish Behavior and stop People like Tina to become more Childish and act as a Ignorant Child.

ya ya .. go on.. change the topic...

but my purpose has been solved... the previous highlighted posts will remain in "your" thread now forever, so that any newcomer should know the real, invisible TRUTH behind these calls.
Let them decide....

i m not against any posts which favour/profit other members. After all, the primary aim of anyone coming to this forum is to earn money from trading. One should care a damn about the source, as longs as it is working....

i just wanted to show the mirror to this boastful "lady" who thinks her husband has the most magical software ever, and no one can beat her "analysis".
She firsts invites criticism, and when she is questioned about technique, just change the topic & call others "jokers".
Atleast, she cannot make any "male ego" comment against me...
She's just a tipster/ a partner in an advisory service, and has all the time in the world to analyse "any stock or indiex or commodity", as she wont need to trade on them. She can even analyse Nymex Crude Oil and post here, as if there's an FII amongst us to trade on this NY listed scrip.

This is my last post ABOUT him/her here.

Tina baby, nymex crude, thank you

YUP,

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER ABOUT NYMEX CRUDE :D

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BOAST ABOUT MY ANALYSIS OF NYMEX CRUDE, GO SOMEWHERE IN THE PREVIOUS POST'S IN MY THREAD, WHERE I HAD PREDICTED WHAT NYMEX CRUDE WILL BE LIKE.

I HAVE ANALYSED NYMEX CRUDE WHEN IT WAS $ 117 - 118 bbl.

Cross Verify my Analysis with Nymex Crude till date.

Nymex Crude has been in the same trend that I had predicted in the Analytical Report that I have Posted at Traderji.

Go and have a look at my previous post and compare it with Nymex Crude from the date of Analysis till Date.

Tina Beta, Grow Up. Tum Bacche Ho ab Tak. JAO APNI GUDIYA KE SATH Khelo. :D

You still need a Baby Sitter, Baccha.

Take Care, REGARDS
Shravani
:D

devangan123

its better that we give someone time to post their levels at least for a month , then decide whether he /she is good or bad , if after one month of posting if moderators realize than Moderators should ask to stop giving levels here.

Every body Please do not try to become moderator here since this job is done by best of all like Ashish da , Saint sir and Kaarthik Sir and others.

If every body will become moderator then who is going to post here and this good site will become a WWE (Words Wrestling Entairntement ) Forum .

Healthy Criticizim some valid points makes forums sensible with but too much or criticizim due to self ego makes forum irritiating

Regards
Devan
Waiting for criticism for my post since that might have hurted some ones ego.

Nifty SEP FUTURES 10-09-08 INTRADAY ANALYSIS

NIFTY INTRADAY ANALYSIS FOR 10-09-08

RESISTANCE AT 4493,

Uptrend above 4493 only.

Above 4493 Rally upto 4514, 4535.

Minor Hurdle at 4535 and a Move past 4535 will take Sep Nifty Futures to 4556, 4578.

Profit Booking Expected at 4578 and Further Uptrend above 4578 only.

Above 4578 Target is 4594, 4610 and 4640

Strong Support for Sep Nifty Futures is at 4440-4430

Last Week and yesterday 4440 was Predicted as a Point of Trend Reversal and indeed Today Nifty Sep Futures bounced back from 4440 to 4525. A gain of 75 Points. :D

Expect Downtrend if the 4440-4430 band is broken. Below this level Support is at :-

SUPP 4413, 4378.

Expect Bounce Back from 4378 level. Nifty will become Bearish if 4378 is Broken.

Have a Nice Trading Session on Wednesday.

Regards,
Shravani

Last edited by a moderator:

devangan123

Hello Shravani

I am holding Nifty futures long position bought at 4447 and kept stoploss whole day at 4438 , its an positional trade can u suggest me do i have to change my stoploss for tomorrow trading after seeing US markets here because nifty fut may open below stoploss . or should i allow it to get stop out.

Regards
Devan

Status
Not open for further replies.