Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops No Profit booking done

PHP:
Hello Shravani

I am holding Nifty futures long position bought at 4447 and kept stoploss whole day at 4438 , its an positional trade can u suggest me do i have to change my stoploss for tomorrow trading after seeing US markets here because nifty fut may open below stoploss . or should i allow it to get stop out.

Regards
Devan
Respected Sir, :)

If International Market especially Dow and Nasdaq close in the Red and if Asian Markets Open in the Red then we can see A Gap Down Opening for our Market Tomorrow.

Since 4440 has been a Trend Reversal Point, a fall below 4440-4430 would invite panic Selling.

And I fear if Nifty Breaks 4413-4409 then fall upto 4378 can be seen.

If you were online during Market Hours I would had suggested you to book your profits 50 to 60 points up in Profit.

Luckily if Nifty Fut Doesnt go below 4440 then there is nothing to worry but I would ask u to be cautious and Watch that 4440-4430 zone and place your S/L accordingly.

Regards,
Shravani :)

Dear Shravaniji

It is my wonder, how u can analyse nifty like a horoscope. I shall be very much helpful, if u kindly give me the name of the software u use. Is it "Parashar horoscope calculation" ?

Even I don't know the exact date and time of birth of nifty. Only I know the place of birth is nse,Mumbai. Kindly advice me, how I can trade nifty like u do at ease. I am sure that u know the Lagna and Rashi of nifty very well and predict the daily prediction at ease.

praveen taneja

I am very confuse can someone tell me is it nifty future daily intraday level thread or laughter challenge 4 or saas bahu serial .for god sake instead of making mockery u people can ask in a nice way how are u getting these level so v people hav a good learning session too instead of mud throwing at each other.sorry for losing temper god bless u all thnx

devangan123

Re: Oops No Profit booking done

Respected Sir, :)

If you were online during Market Hours I would had suggested you to book your profits 50 to 60 points up in Profit.

Regards,
Shravani :)
Thanks madam for your levels and hoping that they may work fine but personally i am against being online on ***** messenger for any assistance or interaction since the mode of communication must be Traderji itself .

Members who are are criticizing your thread are not concerned about levels u post but because they seems some thing is wrong in promoting ***** messenger id , and they are right at their end because many others has done in past . That they have advertise service and used this forum just to attract members.

Many others who are posting their levels also update in live market by posting none of them ask to add on ***** messenger

Regards

Devan

praveen taneja

ya she gave me call at 4453 to buy nifty above 4460 n it went straight at 4493 wow wat a great calculation congrats If she alone is giving great levels wat a good thing if czar sir sunil n all the great nifty players like renu join hand then POW BARAH for all of us ..... just a dream which cant b true i know god bless u all

C

Czar

ya she gave me call at 4453 to buy nifty above 4460 n it went straight at 4493 wow wat a great calculation congrats If she alone is giving great levels wat a good thing if czar sir sunil n all the great nifty players like renu join hand then POW BARAH for all of us ..... just a dream which cant b true i know god bless u all
Some day India Pakistan & Bangladesh Sri Lanka will become one country, my dream:) :D:D

rkkarnani

Hope it works the way u are dreaming, but do remember the famous saying :

Too many cooks spoil the broth!!!!
:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.